Nakah

ETFROXX

Dude

Jub3r7

I vote... drp.

Nah, my real vote is Winterkid09.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nakah

Everyone but Winterkid has voted for winterkid.

O-O-OVERKILLL

Winter

Ah what a joy, killing one of your own *shakes head* this is kinda funny.

Winter

Lost internet access, typing from my phone. Your all off track.
jub3r

Nakah

Nakah

Looking back through the thread, that was a rather hasty vote on Winterkid. He was most likely human at this point who was just new and didn't exactly know what he was doing, but drp's cardflip will tell us for sure.

I totally realized that Dude has floated utr rather comfortable this whole game. That doesn't usually happen, unless he's a wolf. Nevertheless, there's a full phase ahead of us so nothing to accuse him of quite yet.

Nakah

Just kidding I won't bullshit anymore. This game is actually already over, due to the fact that ETF, Jubert, and I are blue, and Dude therefore is the last of the *slit* aggh!

Jub3r7

Count is at the end of the day phase, do we win?  ???

Too busy MUDding to check... lol  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

You guys go way to fast... there are reasons WHY I make end times when they are... cause they are the times where I can sit down and breathe (and focus on what is going on)...

So, I will insert a story later (because if you look at the time, it is almost waking up time for people on the East Coast (its 2:30 AM here).

The now remaining group of five began to sneak around the English encampment in the razed City of Azincourt. Winter and ETF were together at the front of the group, where Nakah and Jub3r stood in back making sure that they were not ambushed. Dude was just walking alone towards the city, something troubling him about the recent events. Everyone was close; they all grew up in the same town of Étienne-sur-Loire. They moved to Rouen because of the French call to arms against the English. Now people were picking this once fortified group of ten, even showing a mole after a few days of killings. After they huddled around the entrance, away from the guard’s line of view, Nakah began to speak up.

â€œWinter and ETF, you guys are going to dress up in this English uniform and sneak in and steal the King of England’s plans and then come back to us with them,” Nakah planned out. “You guys shouldn’t have a problem. Those English guys are dumb.”

â€œIt will be our pleasure!” Winter looked at ETF and then back to Nakah. “Suit us up!”

Nakah and the others helped Winter and ETF get into heavy knight uniforms and sent them in. Winter and ETF had no problem finding the general’s house, because it was the one with all the flags around it and two guards standing by. Winter and ETF walked up to the guards and without saying anything, the guards opened the door and bowed to them as they walked in.

â€œETF, it’s going to get tricky from here on out. Promise you won’t leave me?” Winter implored. ETF blushed a bit and nodded. They continued until they heard footsteps upstairs, where ETF instantly grabbed ahold to Winter and he continued into a small study type area and found a large table laden with beer glasses and lots of wine bottles, but the most important item on the table was a picture of Rouen and lots of arrows leading from Azincourt. The footsteps were now on their floor and heading directly toward them. Winter and ETF hid behind a shelf and the door opened, where the general stood there in a nightcap and gown and had a chalice in his hand. It was probably filled with some sort of alcohol. He looked around and noticed the moonlight bounce off of ETF’s knight uniform and he grabbed his sword from the table and moved around to point it at her.

â€œIf it isn’t a lousy Frenchie!” He drunkenly blared. “What the bloody ‘ell are you doing here?”

â€œWell I don’t know sir,” ETF answered. “I was told to come in here and find a book by my ranking officer.”

â€œYou sound French to me,” the general calmed down but still had a loud blaring attached to his heavy Welsh accent.

Winter stepped out into the light, where his face could be easily seen by the general. “Sir!” the General lowered his voice to a normal level. He bowed before him and continued. “You must get out of her sir, before the French find you. This is a trap.” The general quickly snuck them out the back door and took them behind some buildings.

â€œHold it right there!” yelled Nakah holding a crossbow, armed and pointed at the General’s head. “You are a prisoner and you will do as you’re told. Go back inside you English scum!”

â€œYou don’t understand, Nakah!” Winter pleaded. “I am just a lowly French country boy who is fighting for le Roi de France!”

â€œNo, you are rich scum labeled the King of England, King Winter the Second of the House of Lancaster to be exact!” Nakah blared.

â€œYou wanna kill me?” Winter called up to the sky. “Yes, I am the King of England. I wasn’t given this job by choice. It was forced upon me, and I am willing to give up my life for my home country, France. But if it may be, death is the adventure I shall take.”

â€œSTOP!” ETF put herself in front of Winter. “I have to object. Winter has been helping us in many ways, why should he die. He is perfectly innocent. If you want to kill him, you might as well as kill me too!”

Nakah looked at ETF strangely and looked at Dude and Jub3r who didn’t move. Nakah just shrugged and let go of the arrow, plunging through ETF and into Winter behind her. Both fell backwards and lay still on the ground, dead by Nakah’s hands. Now only three of the friends remain and they are still worried that there might be one more of their friends sided with the English.

Winterkid and ETF are dead. It is now Night Four. Night Four ends Sunday, October 10th at 10 PM PDT/1 AM EDT. You wanna inconvenience me, let me inconvenience you!

Nakah

An insta is something you should always be prepared for as a host. So deal with it.

Nakah

Sounds like we killed the King of England though.