News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG XI: Beyond Azincourt

Started by master_gamer38, October 02, 2010, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Hmm. Nakah has some evidence here... it would seem. :P

Okay, winterkid needs to provide some actual defense. Nakah wasn't having a friendly conversation with WK. He's demanding evidence. I'm very much on the verge of voting winterkid, but there's a little thing nagging at my mind...

Okay, the experienced players get booted first typically. Now, Mashi and jake are very good TWG players, but Nakah? He's the best there is. He hasn't been wolfed for two night phases. This isn't really solid evidence, and it's also why we lynched Concerto to no avail last time. I'm just saying that, because I feel like posting my thoughts on the players.

I am not saying Nakah is a wolf. It's very possible that he isn't. This is just bothering me for some reason.

He does seem to be helping the humans, though. That's in his favor.

Okay, if nothing else changes before tomorrow night, I'm voting winterkid. :P I really would like to see some defense from both Nakah and winterkid though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I don't see why I should have an explanation for why I posted very little, and I responded with very little once again because when I find myself in arguments, or anything of the sort, I end up very submissive, and try to lighten the air.

I also feel like it's hard to point fingers in the first place, i have a strong sense of empathy, even is this is pretty much a play, it's fun, and whatnot.

Now Did anyone else notice this?
Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2010, 07:46:47 PMNice birthday present for jake. :(

There was a hint of sarcasm... hmm..
Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2010, 01:36:42 PMOh wow, I come back to a barrage of stuff...

Hmm, It was more than likely SuperRiolu was a wolf, but you can't really assume, like I said before. Well, let's see what happens tonight. :P

Here we see Slow saying on the same general things I was, so really why be so harsh?

And is is wrong to post after Drp everytime? when I see that something big has happened in TWG (end of nights and days) I tent to want to say something, even if it's small.

I would never post anything like this on my own accord, I was trying to observe for my personal knowledge, but you insisted.

And hmm... I'm gonna have to safety on SlowPokemon cause this whole time I was what caught my eye.

I was going to quote more, but it wouldn't let me go back far enough, haha.

There ya go!

ETFROXX

I'm about to go ape shfwehfkdsjhfl crazy.
A CERTAIN SOMEONE STILL HASN'T FREAKIN' CLAIMED.

Nakah

Whoa whoa whoa, the best there is? Why would you hold me to such high esteem Slowpokemon? There are many people who could outplay me, I just have the advantage of years of experience, and that's why you've shot up to #2 on my list next to Winterkid.

Aside from posting directly after jake died with a remark that gives me an illusive feeling, and posting about as frequently as winterkid, you also have taken a much more conservative stance compared to past games, staying back from making any solid accusations against anyone. Why the sudden caution?

Next, you question why I'm still alive. Well, the wolves haven't gone for me yet, and even if that were the case, the guardian is guarding me. For reasons that are between the guardian and myself.

What's more to add to my suspicion about you is that you claimed to ETF as a human. My question is: Wtf is the point of that? If you're claiming human, there's no way to tell if you're actually a human(as opposed to being able to tell if two blues claim the same role). This sounds like a move to fit in with what should be(and very well is for all you know) a very solid alliance of blues.

Next, you go on to defend winterkid a tad bit, but only to reside to saying essentially that 'I'll vote him only if I have to.'

So what does winterkid have to say(In the very next post in fact, how coincidental)?

Quote from: winterkid09Now Did anyone else notice this?
Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 07, 2010, 03:46:47 AMNice birthday present for jake. Sad

There was a hint of sarcasm... hmm..
Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2010, 09:36:42 PMOh wow, I come back to a barrage of stuff...

Hmm, It was more than likely SuperRiolu was a wolf, but you can't really assume, like I said before. Well, let's see what happens tonight.

Here we see Slow saying on the same general things I was, so really why be so harsh?

And is is wrong to post after Drp everytime? when I see that something big has happened in TWG (end of nights and days) I tent to want to say something, even if it's small.

I would never post anything like this on my own accord, I was trying to observe for my personal knowledge, but you insisted.

And hmm... I'm gonna have to safety on SlowPokemon cause this whole time I was what caught my eye.

I was going to quote more, but it wouldn't let me go back far enough, haha.

There ya go!

First off, you don't understand what a safety is, since it's a vote that has no evidence to back it up. You brought evidence in to your vote, so it is not a safety, but what intrigues me more is the way in which you brought up this evidence, then you too(like slow) resided to a less serious vote by calling it a safety(aka only if you have to and there's no one else). Also, you point out the fact that you and slow are for the most part saying the same general things. That does not support your argument, but rather does the opposite.

What's most important here is that one of you seems to have accepted that idea that you could be lynched, and your posts present the idea that you both communicated upon this predicament and planned out a way to make one seem human if the other is lynched. In other words, it sounds like you're both working together to clear one's image in the event of the other's death, and you do so by voting for each other(but not to the full extent, just the short 'if I have to' kind of vote).

So if there's anything I've gotten from both of your defenses, it is that you are both working together.

Winter

Oh so that's what a safety is :D haha!

Nakah

Hey guys guess what, Winterkid also claimed human to ETF just as slow did.

What a coincidence, but again I fail to see the reason other than what was stated above.

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Please lynch me, I'm a wolf and I'm so done with this game.

SlowPokemon
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

ETFROXX

askalice23

DrP

INSTAAAAAAA!!

The remaining seven elite forces Frenchmen took a small break from fighting in Rouen to visit the shores of what present day people call the Beaches of Normandie. There were small fogged in valleys on our way out to the water that seemed very nice to explore in, especially for Slow who couldn’t help the feeling of mist against his chainmail and other metal garments. Winter and Nakah held back from the rest of the group, I had no idea about what they were bickering about… something to do with wine and cheese and how the King of France makes laws under the influence of both. I could just be hearing something wrong there. Dude and Askalice were just stolling along with ETF and Jub3r7. The 5 of us were in the middle, being led by someone with little to no sense of direction, and all he wanted to do was just walk around. Little did Slow know that something unexpected to happen to him.

Back in Rouen six hours before, the assembly of English eradicators, with Nakah leading the “charge” paid a “friend” 14,000 Francs to “take care of” Slow because of some unruly behavior. This “friend” of Nakahs, which turned out to be Askalice secretly in disguise, which no one knew but me, decided to find the perfect time to take care of the “problem”. Askalice stopped back behind Winter and Nakah to fashion a little something, some powder rolled up in paper, surrounded by some leaves. Slow continued, lost and amazed at the fog in the valleys, constantly moving around streams and rocks that he could have easily tripped over. As soon as we went beneath the fog, Askalice came up to Slow, where he told him to just relax and that he will lead the way. Askalice gave him the small roll and as soon as we were above the fog, also made a fire. We stopped for lunch, were Slow proceeded to eat the roll thinking it was delicious. Little did Slow know that the roll was laced with about 95% saltpeter. Slow began to feel uneasy and a small, but easily noticeable noise came from his stomach. Slow had a sinking feeling and began to feel excruciating pain. The saltpeter reacted to the acid in his stomach and caused a small explosion, causing holes in the stomach, allowing the acid to escape and make its work elsewhere

â€œWait you were the guy I hired?” Nakah learned with much disappointment, but relieved that a true friend did the dirty work.

â€œYou knew it was me all along,” Askalice reassured Nakah. Everyone focused on the conversation between the two, and no one noticed Slow rolling on the ground, retching from the damages to his body.

â€œAt least we didn’t have to let someone else knew that there was an Englishmen hiding amongst us. That would have been catastrophic,” Dude pointed out. By the time Slow died, everyone was circled around the campfire and everyone just forgot about him. Everyone was relieved that the mole was dead. I went up to Slow because something caught the corner of my eye. I looked over at Slow and saw something much clearer.

â€œHey, everyone, come and take a look at this,” I called everyone over to see what I found. Once everyone huddled around the lifeless body of Slow, I raised his right hand. “Anyone see something here?” I asked.

â€œIt looks like a ring to me,” Winter answered.

â€œIt is indeed a ring,” I responded. “It just isn’t any ring. Just take a look at what is on it!” Everyone scrutinized the ring closely. “What do you see?”

â€œI see an Eagle,” Nakah pointed out. Nakah stood there in thought and all of a sudden it clicked in his head and raised his voice slightly, “We just killed the Holy Roman Emperor!”

â€œWait, so you mean the Holy Roman Emperor was hiding amongst us?” Dude said. “No wonder he acts kind of strange sometimes.”

â€œAt that also explains his slight German accent at times when he speaks,” Winter just realized.

â€œSo what do we do now,” the silent Jub3r7 finally spoke.

â€œI know!” Askalice answered looking at me. I took the ring off his finger and we kicked Slow until he began to roll and he rolled down off the hill until he hit the river below, which carried him out to the Atlantic Ocean.

SlowPokemon is dead. It is now Night Three. It ends Friday, October 8th at 8:00 PM PDT/11:00 PM EDT

NOTE: I will cardflip wolves if I incorporate their title into the story. It will be applied hereon out, and will not necessarily be applied to previous deaths (if applicable)

Nakah

Well that was ridiculous. Way to put up a defense.

DrP

Everyone was in a depressed state after learning of Slow’s true side in the war. Askalice and Nakah huddled around the fire back at my tavern. Jub3r7 and Winter sat at the bar, sampling beers that were snuck in from the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. ETF and Dude were just sitting in front of the window sill just looking out at the city of Azincourt, glowing from all the torches lit. It seems the English were having some sort of party, or a celebration of rowdy merriment.

â€œWhy are we just sitting here, bored out of our minds?” Nakah finally broke the silence, aside from the clock ticking in the corner of the room.

â€œHow should I know?” Winter piped in. “We just have nothing to do. Everyone is dying slowly, and soon we will be reduced to nothing, that is if there still is a mole among us.” The silence formed again.

I just stood behind my bar, cleaning glasses and reorganizing bottles into shapes, and Winter and Jub3r7 transitioned to local wine and eating the stale bread from the morning. Everyone was just in a bored state of shock that really did nothing to help out morale.

â€œI know what we can do!” Askalice broke the dense silence that formed in the three minutes after Winter made a comment. “We can just go to sleep. That might make things better. After all, we could be dreaming!” Everyone agreed to Askalice’s comment and proceeded to collapse in a chair. Everyone was exhausted for constantly being on the run from the English. I still cleaned glasses and finished putting everything away. ETF fell asleep on Dude, and surprisingly they started snoring at the same time. I kinda chuckled. I felt kinda drowsy and fell asleep on my counter.

It was morning when I woke up. Everyone was gone, and I walked around in a zombie-like state until I saw a large crowd in surrounding the fountain. I quickly ran up to the crowd and I saw ETF and Dude in the center, so I shoved my way through. And then I saw the reason people were standing around the fountain. In the fountain laid Askalice, tarred and feathered and face down in a pool of blood. Everyone just stood there and even though there was a moment of détente after Slow’s death, everyone realized that there is still an English mole in their group of now five.

Askalice is dead. It is now Day Three. It ends October 10th at 8 PM PDT/11 PM EDT

askalice23

It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by the bronze spear. In his death all things appear fair. But when dogs shame the gray head and gray chin and nakedness of an old man killed, it is the most piteous thing that happens among wretched mortals.

fight on my fellow friends fight on