News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Drp's picky eating... and Starbucks.

Started by Winter, September 30, 2010, 09:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Dude on October 03, 2010, 08:53:16 AM20 miles up the highway, there is a Starbucks

Oh, and no Target for 40 miles.
How do you live with yourself... I've been suffering target withdrawals here in SLO, but they are finally building one that opens in July!

Quote from: Roz~ on October 03, 2010, 09:26:08 AMThis. I was surprised at how expensive their stuff is when I went to Boston City. I don't think I'd buy anything there even if there was a Starbucks in my town.

Don't really wanna correct you, but it's just Boston! Not many cities here in the us have "City" attached to the end.

Quote from: Ruto on October 03, 2010, 10:32:43 AMIt's at least $4.50 a drink. That was 4 years ago...don't like to think how much it is now.
Well, it all depends on what you order.
My coffee that I get on occasion is $4.10, and it's a venti size. My tea that I get a lot is a venti also and it is $2.30 and I get free refills all day! So, the money I spend pays off after getting 5 refills

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 03, 2010, 11:12:15 AMHow do you live with yourself... I've been suffering target withdrawals here in SLO, but they are finally building one that opens in July!
It's awful :(

DrP

It IS awful... how do you cope??? do you go to... dare I say it... Walmart (dun dun dun).

I was contemplating on going to starbucks today... but maybe not.

SlowPokemon

Starbucks pretty much sucks. I miss Tim Horton's... so much better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 03, 2010, 11:51:05 AMIt IS awful... how do you cope??? do you go to... dare I say it... Walmart (dun dun dun).
Nah, Walmart sucks. I go to Meijer, so...

Most of you probably don't know what that is, but oh well.

SlowPokemon

I know what Meijer is!!!! I used to live in Michigan!

Dude

SlowPokemon

Dude

Northwest Ohio.

40-ish miles south of Toledo.

SlowPokemon

I used to live in Monroe, Michigan, which in case you don't know is right above the Michigan border... about 20-30 minutes from Toledo. LOL

DrP

Seems like you live in a small town... so you have to go to Toledo for everything then (which is basically Michigan)...

The City where I am from has 4 starbucks, in a 10 mile radius from my house, there is upwards of 20 starbucks and 4 targets... pretty excessive, huh?

SlowPokemon

Not really everything... but to go out to eat, usually.

A few things Monroe, MI is famous for: home of the headquarters of La-Z-Boy, and the home of General Custer. hehehe.

DrP

Custer was a douche (even look at Night at the Museum 2)

Let's see... Mission Viejo is famous for: Home of Florence Joyner, location of the men's cycling races for the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics. I think that's it. Oh, Mission Viejo High School has the best marching band program in Southern California (excluding Los Angeles)

Roz~

Let's see... My town's famous for... asbestos. People are afraid to come here because of asbestosis, which is lulzy. Also a couple NHL players come from here.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I was just looking at some NHL teams... the Ducks rule!!! haha... they just played the Canuks and lost... I like that word... Canuks