Drp's picky eating... and Starbucks.

Started by Winter, September 30, 2010, 09:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Here you go Drp, you can talk about all your complex (but probably delicious) food preferences :D

DrP

well... ok... this really shouldn't be dedicated to me

Winter

the title's just for kicks, we can all talk about about it.

DrP

Well... has anyone ever gotten a shitty drink at starbucks once at all... something didn't just taste right or something?

Winter

Yesterday I got a caramel mocha and it had SO much caramel.... yuck. but there was a sign that said "if it's not perfect, we'll make you a new one"

so i did :)

DrP

I know.... I ordered a caramel apple spice and I just see the barista load a shitload of caramel in there and it was fairly good.

My worst drink was a soy strawberries and cream frappiccuino... it was disgusting beyond all belief!

SlowPokemon

Umm weird topic as I've never heard anyone else mention a caffeine addiction. :-\

And I just did a project on caffeine for psych, so don't tell me you're not addicted! Not a big amount of caffeine a day is required for addiction! xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I guess i DO have at least 2 caffeinated drinks a day whether it be soda's or coffee..

DrP

I just kinda fell into it... I have coffee before noon and some soda with dinner... whenever I go to the dining hall (and I probably wont tonight... no coffee or soda for me today)

I went to this farmers market and got this Apple-Boysenberry Juice... and it is AMAZING!!!

Caffeine just triggers receptors in the brain... my psych professor encourages us to bring coffee to our discussion sessions!

universe-X

I'm always in the mood for Starbucks :D

nuff said.

Roz~

There are no Starbucks around here.
Nuff said.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

I don't like coffee, and starbucks is stupidly expensive.

My dad has an expresso machine and whenever he wants to get coffee out somewhere we go one of a few shops downtown in Portland.

me irl
[close]

Dude

20 miles up the highway, there is a Starbucks

Oh, and no Target for 40 miles.

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2010, 08:52:33 AMI don't like coffee, and starbucks is stupidly expensive.

This. I was surprised at how expensive their stuff is when I went to Boston City. I don't think I'd buy anything there even if there was a Starbucks in my town.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

It's at least $4.50 a drink. That was 4 years ago...don't like to think how much it is now.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.