Winterkid09's Compositions

Started by Winter, September 27, 2010, 09:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Wandering through your mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LrAC8jr9Uk

Winter

Crap, I just realized, in the video I say I haven't named the song yet, but then I name it just before I post it. :-\

MaestroUGC

It's...boring.

You have something there, you just need to work with it more. Just my opinion, so take it for what it is.

Also, nobody ever comes to this side of the forum, so don't feel bad if you post something and get no replies.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

it's only my 3rd composition, yeh im having trouble messing with the left hand, idk I just...

thanks for the feedback

SlowPokemon

I disagree with Maestro slightly. I thought it was perfectly fine, albeit a bit... ordinary. Not really boring, though. I enjoyed it much, and I think it's really great that you would post that up here at the risk of being ridiculed, winterkid.

Keep composing, and eventually your pieces will be flawless. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Aww, thanks slow, that gives me the motivation to try harder. I was thinking about posting some more pieces, or at least clips/ideas up, what do you think?

I was going for a type of cartoon style song there, kind of a mellow background inspiration piece, not really a song, originally i had a very light drum beat in the background and some trombone for more harmony, that's just one layer :)

SlowPokemon

See my post in Dr. Pamplemousse's Pokemon fanfic.

It's the same with writing as it is with music--you must first please yourself before even attempting to please others. That's my take on things, anyway. :)

And I was hoping for motivation there, because your TWG posts left me feeling like you really needed it.

Winter

Well I usually don't show anyone what I do, cause my friends dont care much, and yes, you gave me the motivation I needed :)

Winter

Hallucination

So here's the Sheet music, which should have the option to play like Finale does, I added quite a bit.

Slow, you should definitely check this out and learn it!

Sorry that there's no key signature, but this application is new to me...

Any thoughts? I'm going to be adding many more of my compositions through this format, MUCH more complex ones :)

SlowPokemon

I'll review it in a sec--to find the key signature, you just find the note the song "ends" on--for example, no sharps or flats should either signify that the key is in A minor (haunting song and ends on the note A) or C Major (Happy song ending on the note C).

:P

SlowPokemon

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 23, 2010, 05:50:09 AMI'll review it in a sec--to find the key signature, you just find the note the song "ends" on--for example, no sharps or flats should either signify that the key is in A minor (haunting song and ends on the note A) or C Major (Happy song ending on the note C).

:P

I know my music theory ;)

It's the application, it's got minimal features

Winter

Winter

Winter

Guess these aren't compositions, but I'm the only one who's played them. SO THEY'RE MINE.

Enjoy
Piano Improv #1 (Not worth watching)
Piano Improv #2 (Somewhat worth it)
Piano Improv #3 (Definitely want to watch this one!)

And!!!! If you haven't seen it.......... yet.

E17ROXX <CLICK