News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XI Signups

Started by Nakah, September 26, 2010, 08:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Every post beyond this is under the authority of the host.

DrP

Alrighty... I guess I am going to take it from here (even though I kinda feel bad because of the position im in now)!

Let's make this a fun game, and let's make sure that we don't the same issues from what has brought us here in the first place!

TWG XI â€" Beyond Azincourt
In the midst of the 100 Years War, the French were trying to expel the English from Mainland Europe, taking the English possessions of Aquitaine and making the Duke of Burgundy (who was sided with the British) join the fledgling French state. The Battle of Azincourt was a decisive battle that shaped the next 38 years for paving the path to French Victory (as Azincourt was the final English victory). Anyways, the French decided to lead a secret seige on a fortification that the English built, located around the City of Rouen. The French forces held on the opposite side on a hill top away from Rouen. Nightly, the English forces sneak into the French camps and captured and killed people of the French forces. After yelling “Quel Outrage“, the French decided to prepare themselves, using special units of their forces. The French also held daily lynchings of their own personnel for the hiding traitors. Will the siege on Rouen be a success, or will the English wipe the French forces from existence.

Roles:
Duke of Burgundy - The Master Wolf. They are Seer’d Green until a certain event. The Duke of Burgundy is French in body, but English in thought.
King of England - The Wolf with a vengeance. When lynched, they can bring someone down with them, unless they have a special power
Holy Roman Emperor - sharing the same religion with France has it’s perks. They can Seer a player each night.

The Pope - Seeing an unjust war causes problems for Catholicism. The Pope uses his "infallible" teachings to see who should stay alive. They send a PM to the host nightly with a name and they will be prevented from lynching for the next day

L'Artisien - The Seer for the French army. If the The Pope picks L'Artisien, can now see true seering results (the Duke of Burgundy is Seer’d Red, Fleur-de-Lis seer'd Orange). They can send a single name to the host of who they want to Seer.
Duke of Anjou - The Guardian of the French Military. He can guard a person for as long as his services are needed. The Duke of Anjou can guard himself

Fleur-de-Lis - The symbol of the French Monarchy, the Fleur-de-Lis will not die if the King of England is executed and is chosen. They will be Seer’d Orange until an event happens.
Frenchman
Frenchman

Ã,me de Sol - When a Player is lynched during the Day phase; the Ã,me de Sol can revive said lynched player (with a 50% chance of them coming back as a Green, otherwise they will join the wolf side of things as a red), and after reviving the player, they become an ordinary human, but still Seer'd Purple. L'Ã,me de Sol CANNOT be wolfed.

Winning Conditions:
Frenchmen - Eliminate the English
The English Rulers - Become 1:1 with the Frenchmen
The Special Frenchmen - See Frenchmen
The Pope and Ã,me de Sol - They win with the French

Players:
1. winterkid09
2. SuperRiolu
3. SlowPokemon
4. jake3343
5. Jub3r7
6. askalice32
7. Nakah
8. Dude
9. ETFROXX
10. Mashi

Winter

So I'm the first applicant, yay! Can I be a player in this round?

master_gamer38

Typically to sign up, you would type "In" in bold.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Winter

Like that? or just "in" as a single word.

DrP

SuperRiolu

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

In

Was not planning on joining this game after all the drama (::)) but what the heck.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

jake3343

Jub3r7

The first inning has begun.
I really want to be human this time...  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I really dont know about that, BigSig. It's all up to the gods living and working in my calculator to produce random integers!

SlowPokemon

Someone else calls him BigSig

roflcopter
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

We all have to continue playing so that the forum gets passed the drama that happened.

I've been extremely busy this semester though, and idk how much time I have to dedicate to this game so I'm not going to sign up unless needed.

askalice23

im a tentative in... it looks like things will be clearing up so theres a good chance ill be able to play

DrP

well, it looks like things have smoothed over... and we REALLY need players (well, since Im hosting and even though things have smoothed over, there is a slight rift between some people)