News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl-Main Theme FOR CONCERT BAND *COMPLETE*

Started by MetroidHunter26, March 21, 2008, 09:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on March 21, 2008, 09:22:05 PMUPDATE:
So I downloaded the Demo for Allegro and I'm nearly completed the Woodwind parts and Then I'll do the strings so don't you guys worry ;) and I'll share it with you guys too! :D and I'll have to put my real name on it so yeah cause if you want to use it I don't think any conductor will want to play a song arranged by MetroidHunter26 :P

awesome!

now i just have to download Allegro...

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

t3h 4w3s0mez0r5! no, seriously, well done.

(btw, i've never seen viola sheet music before in my life, so what clef are they in?)

damn commies.

Sirus

@ razer
i thhink violas are in an alto clef
i think Hugo plays viola ask him

about the arr.
1. full orchestra version is awesome!!!!
2. i love the string version,
 exactly what i need three different violin parts for my ensemble
but i dont think the violas can go that low
other than that 10/10

HugoMeister

Viola's are a very special instrument. For one thing, we have our own special clef: The Alto Clef. It looks like this:

Here's how our notes are:

Man I love the viola. Its fun to be a freak!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MetroidHunter26

So that's an alto clefs notes :) very intresting! But with the arrangement if theres any problems (any MINOR Problems) I'm sure you guys could fix it...but if there are HUGE problems I'll fix it (even though I'm not a string player...)

B-Kpianist

sounds good BUT, tenor saxes lowest note is the 1st B flat below treble clef, so those parts are unplayable on Tenor, change it to a bari (if you have one in concert) or move the notes below Bb up an octave

MetroidHunter26

I fixed EVERY Thing! cause I want this song to be great for when my band plays it! My teacher also said we will play it after region! I hope we lose! (so we wont practice harder so we can play this song!) and also off topic were playing a song called Midway March right? and my teacher thought it was grade 3...but turns out it's grade 5!! and a me and the concert band are playing a GRADE 5 SONG!! and get this! One of the opposing school's SYMPHONIC BAND is playing the EXACT same song! so if we get a good reveiw on Midway and they don't that will give us MAJOR Braging rights LOL XD!!!

B-Kpianist

We played a level 5 in middle school, the song was SSOOOOOOO long (the reason it was level 5 lol) The song is called Bolero, and we played the full version which is 11 minutes long :o I had a solo though- thats why i liked it ::)

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: B-Kpianist on April 05, 2008, 09:02:55 AMWe played a level 5 in middle school, the song was SSOOOOOOO long (the reason it was level 5 lol) The song is called Bolero, and we played the full version which is 11 minutes long :o I had a solo though- thats why i liked it ::)

Hey I played that song the level 3 one ::) but It was cool and I can't beilieve you soloed >___> (I want to solo...) but I finished puting the stuff in the first post ;)

B-Kpianist

yeah- there's a tenor sax solo like- measure 129 or something. The solo is scary- cuz all that's playing behind you is the bass (cello and tuba) and drums, and it's quiet...

master_gamer38

hey, i play viola too, in fact i'm playing pizz. (plucking) right now. Just wanted to let you know, that unless you tune down a string on the viola, there are a bunch of note that aren't playable. Unless it just got really messed up for me. The lowest is a c, an octave below middle c

_
_
_
_
_

_
o

thats the staff in brown, the note in red is the lowest viola can play
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

HugoMeister

If its in Alto clef though.

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO PLAYS VIOLA!!!! :D :D :D :D

When you say you are only plucking, do you mean you're learning to play?

master_gamer38

No, i'm bored and i'm plucking around... I was playing pachelbel canon, and a vivaldi concerto
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

HugoMeister

ooohhh.....

Vivaldi concerto in B minor for 4 violins, maybe? I like that song...