News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XI: Host Signups

Started by master_gamer38, September 18, 2010, 08:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

My total time logged in is twelve days, one hour and fifty five minutes. Yeah I joined February 22nd 2008. But It doesn't mean that I don't check the site. Half the time I check it I don't bother to log in. It's just faster. Plus, I don't post very often so that when I do check, I only get 15 minutes of time logged in. I know Dude is online quite often, I have IRC logs that show it.

So, quit arguing over being 'on-time.' I'm positive that both of you could have the update within a day or less.

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 25, 2010, 06:41:02 PMhaven't they always done 12 hours for day, and 12 for night?

I've always done 48 for day, and 24 for night. It just works out well.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Yes let's just get this over with. I say we let one host this time and the other host next. DrP, you've been wanting to host for a long time, very patiently, and all of a sudden Dude comes out with a game. I can understand your frustration, but let's not get into a flame war.

I don't like jumpy voting at the best of times, plus I already decided, so my vote is still DUDE.

I believe that both of them will be prompt, BOTH OF THEM. Although Dude is relatively inactive WHILE IN THE GAME, I think he'll do fine hosting.

I also vote we let drpamplemousse host next time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 26, 2010, 09:16:02 AMI also vote we let drpamplemousse host next time.
This.
Also, I'm almost always on the chat too. So even if I'm not on the forums, chances are I'm in the chatroom.

Nakah

Vote count is:

DRP: 3

Dude: 3

If you didn't bold your vote, it doesn't count.

SlowPokemon

Hmm, if there are no more votes before 6, we'll have... a knife in the box.

askalice23

i just feel lik we shouldnt risk it... dude im sorry but that excuse of trying to make us think you didnt give a fuck was bs... all the games ive played in with you, you havent contributed anything.... i go with drp and you can thank sfk for that because normally i wouldnt care but last game sucked so bad that im being cautious in my voting.

Dude

Are you fucking serious? The only reason I wasn't active was because you guys kept killing me even though I was a human for no good reason.

That's why I was pissed at you guys and started not to care. How stupid are you?

I'm almost ready to give up now because of you fucking trolls.

Also, I'm assuming you're trying to piss me off, because you are doing a very, very good job.

Jub3r7

Just restating a fact, but
Quote from: master_gamer38 on September 26, 2010, 07:31:16 AMI know Dude is online quite often, I have IRC logs that show it.

Do you doubt the word of a TWG admin?!  :o

Well, just saying, both candidates have good qualities.
However, drp's is a little complex;
dude's seems a little boring... But has the right simplicity.

Since it seems Nakah and MG aren't going to vote, it's up to Mashi for the tie breaker!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

I'm not sure how I should respond to that Jub3r7.  So safety on Master_Gamer38.

Jub3r7

XD Mashi, he's' not even planning to host this game.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

he means he doesn't want to take part in it

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on September 26, 2010, 11:35:48 AMI'm not sure how I should respond to that Jub3r7.  So safety on Master_Gamer38.

Seriously? Vote for real or not at all.

SlowPokemon

Change vote to DRPAMPLEMOUSSE.

askalice23

Quote from: Dude on September 26, 2010, 11:04:32 AMAre you fucking serious? The only reason I wasn't active was because you guys kept killing me even though I was a human for no good reason.

That's why I was pissed at you guys and started not to care. How stupid are you?

I'm almost ready to give up now because of you fucking trolls.

Also, I'm assuming you're trying to piss me off, because you are doing a very, very good job.

why dont you calm the fuck down... its hosting there will be plenty of other oppurtunities... when drp didnt host last time he didnt piss and moan like a little bitch he made his game better... so now my vote is going to be based on the fact youre immature and youre going to throw a tantrum just cause your not hosting... in all honesty your really not that good... and you fool us when you dont participate because well you dont play when your human... and most of the reason behind of a 1st night lynching is because we dont want someone who wont help the humans win around... so if we look at your past games you do very little

Dude

Fuck this.

Have your fucking game. I want no part in this.