News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

No one ever wants to arrange my requests... [New requests]

Started by Taser9090, September 18, 2010, 05:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy-Rex

Thanks pal :D I can provide Midi and PDF ^^
I'll upload it soon.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on October 30, 2010, 04:37:26 PMYou are so kind to people, DekuTrombonist.

Does anyone have a MIDI for the end credits for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (Iris)? I would very much like to play that beautiful song...

Ohhh, I love the end credits for PL3 better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

I haven't played that yet. Don't tell me any spoilers, but is it sad just like the Diabolical Box? I don't know anything about the story line except that Layton and Luke can time travel to their futures.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Hmm, is it sad.

HMMM.

Well, considering it takes a bit to get me to show much emotion, and I was crying during the last three cutscenes, I'd say IT'S A FREAKIN' TEARFEST.

But sooo good... :'(

SlowPokemon

Also, here is the song.

This is a U.S.-exclusive version, an instrumental recording of it.

This is a piano-only version.

It's a great song, but DON'T READ THE COMMENTS EVER. YOU WILL BE BLASTED WITH SPOILERS. xD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 31, 2010, 07:36:28 AMHmm, is it sad.

HMMM.

Well, considering it takes a bit to get me to show much emotion, and I was crying during the last three cutscenes, I'd say IT'S A FREAKIN' TEARFEST.

But sooo good... :'(
If you cried over Professor Layton, I can't imagine how much you'd be bawling from Dark Cloud 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

What system is that for? I want to play it so you won't b the ONLY fanatic.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 31, 2010, 07:39:51 AMAlso, here is the song.

This is a U.S.-exclusive version, an instrumental recording of it.

This is a piano-only version.

It's a great song, but DON'T READ THE COMMENTS EVER. YOU WILL BE BLASTED WITH SPOILERS. xD
I appreciate you putting up links, but I don't want to listen to the music. I want to first listen to the music when I hear it in the game. That way, it will feel more memorable of a game to me. Thanks, though :)

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 31, 2010, 08:05:49 AMIf you cried over Professor Layton, I can't imagine how much you'd be bawling from Dark Cloud 2.
I have a PS2 (I haven't said that in a long time... Saying PS2 is much better than saying PS3), but it's broken D: I heard it's a really good game.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Taser9090

Billy-Rex hasn't been online for about a week... Most likely he's not going to finish it, or put it off for awhile. D:

Billy-Rex

Actually I'm still working on it. I finished the Spider hut thingy and I'm half finished with the beach theme.

Headsup ;)

Billy-Rex

Double post, but oh well.

Yoshi on the beach:
GP5 PDF MID

Spider Wing (Inside Spider Hut):
GP5 PDF MID

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions :3

Taser9090

Thank you very much, for fulfilling my request! The Midis awesome!
What is a GP5 file?

I think it would be a on the website if you put it as a MUS file, with the correct format; but as you said, you aren't able to get Finale Notepad.

Billy-Rex

GP5 is the file for Guitar Pro 5. It's the program of my choice.

And yea, as I said I'm not able to convert it to .MUS