No one ever wants to arrange my requests... [New requests]

Started by Taser9090, September 18, 2010, 05:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

I really like these songs. Can some one please arrange them?

Links:

[GCN- Animal Crossing] Animal Island Ignore the door slam and ocean waves
[GCN- Animal Crossing] Christmas Eve (Toy Day)
[NDS- Animal Crossing Wild World] Title Screen
[NES- Yoshi's Cookie] Versus Music A
[NES- Yoshi's Cookie] Versus Music B
[NDS- Mario & Luigi Parters in Time] Holli Jolli Village
[NDS- WarioWare: Touched] Ashley's Theme
[GBA- WarioWare: TWISTED!] Mona Pizza
[GBA- WarioWare: TWISTED!] Wario de Mambo

I think these songs would be amazing arrangements for the site, but I also would like to play all of these. The top things on this list I'd like is:
Wario de Mambo

Please go to:
[GBA/NDS] WarioWare: Twisted!/Touched! - Multiple Songs - Taser9090
[NES] Yoshi's Cookie - Multiple Songs - Taser9090
[GCN/NDS] Animal Crossing - Multiple Songs - Taser9090

-Shadoninja

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

The Deku Trombonist

I'll do Harvest Festival and Sherbet Land and the others if no-one does them.

Taser9090

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 18, 2010, 05:28:16 PMI'll do Harvest Festival and Sherbet Land and the others if no-one does them.
Thank you very much! Sherbet Land is the top one on my list :D

Quote from: universe-X on September 18, 2010, 06:40:37 PMlol, no everyone is gonna want to do every arrangement.
When I make requests, usually I ask for a certain song, and no one replies. I'm just lucky that DekuTrombonist will try to arrange this :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

The Deku Trombonist

I'm not too confident with measures 19 & 20 seeing as they were kind of improvised. (The bass notes are right, but perhaps the chords aren't).
Hopefully it will come to me eventually, but in the mean time, here it is.

[GCN] Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on September 18, 2010, 08:39:11 PMThank you very much! Sherbet Land is the top one on my list :D
When I make requests, usually I ask for a certain song, and no one replies. I'm just lucky that DekuTrombonist will try to arrange this :p

So, I take it you are making a return to the forums?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 18, 2010, 10:35:37 PMI'm not too confident with measures 19 & 20 seeing as they were kind of improvised. (The bass notes are right, but perhaps the chords aren't).
Hopefully it will come to me eventually, but in the mean time, here it is.

[GCN] Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Wow. You arrange really fast. Thank you very much! I'm so glad that I can play this now. Measures 19 and 20 seemed alright. On measure 12, I thought the treble clef could have chords. You can hear the whistling in the song, so I that's what I thought. I also thought it could've had some mordents in them.
I should stop complaining, I really love this arrangement.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 19, 2010, 07:00:58 AMSo, I take it you are making a return to the forums?
I'm flattered that you still care about my absence. :) I visit here everyday, but I just don't contribute much...

The Deku Trombonist

I'm pretty sure they're not mordents, it's just the same note being repetetively struck which I personally think would sound a fraction odd on piano. But, if you want, I could write it in. After all, you requested it. And as for Measure 12, yeah, I'll fix it.

Taser9090

If you think it would sound bad, then let's just keep it. Thanks for fixing measure 12 :)

The Deku Trombonist

Go back to my previous post, I upadtaed the links.

Taser9090

That sounds better. Thank you!
I can't wait for the Harvest Festival.

The Deku Trombonist

[GCN] Animal Crossing

I swear this song just doesn't want to be transcribed. It's done purposely out of tune.

Sekter77

Jeez. That song was a mess, but the arrangement cleans it up really nice! I was really surprised at the change it made.
Guitar and video games.

Brassman388

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 28, 2010, 05:05:52 AMI swear this song just doesn't want to be transcribed. It's done purposely out of tune.

Hahaha, you should try to transcribe some Megaman X stuff sometime. All their songs are out of tune, also. It sucks.

Taser9090

That's a great arrangement! I didn't know it would be hard to be transcribed.

I'm glad you finished it. Thank you so much. :D

Taser9090

I don't mean to bump and sound greedy, but could some one atleast arrange one of the songs I listed?