News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? Visit the Help Guides forum for some tips!

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

your joking right.. either the polygraph is inactive or dead... this is wonderful.

ok so whose left...

dude: inactive but when i called you out you sorta were just like w/e.... which leads me to think human. A human player who tends to be inactive gets very bored and could careless if they survived.
slow: starting to get iffy... i still believe your a human but you strike me odd at times
drp: always wolfy but i guess its your style of plat
jake: somewhat inactive but once he posts they tend to be legit and helpful. so jakes ok in my book for now
jub3r: idk what to think. idk your style and sometimes irrelevant. other than that your fine with me right now.

i would assume sr was vigied because he was a major consideration for wolf. If he wasnt a wolf, the wolves would let him live because we would try to lynch him.

with that being said safety on dude

askalice23

also 6 players left so were still in this. someone that died was a wolf. and btw vigi have at it and kill whoever you see fit. the chances of you getting a wolf are pretty high if your smart about it.

DrP

Well, I'm going to Safety slow he's starting to act way too wolfish for me and I am going to be pretty busy today and tomorrow

SlowPokemon

Quote from: askalice23 on September 15, 2010, 07:06:45 AMalso 6 players left so were still in this. someone that died was a wolf. and btw vigi have at it and kill whoever you see fit. the chances of you getting a wolf are pretty high if your smart about it.

The number remaining are counted after the DAY phase, remember? So we don't know that we killed a wolf so far.  :-\

I agree with askalice about the vigi thing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

not necessarily it wouldnt matter even if we get a wolf now and its even wolfs to humans we still lose. so i doubt theyd give us false hope.

DrP

changing safety to Jub3r7 as things has been going on and I have thought through otherwise!

SlowPokemon

I'm now fairly convinced that DrP's human. My top suspicion (and top irritater) is BigSig (Jub3r7).

askalice23

woah woah woah.... this is odd... suspicion is now towards slow and drp... more so slow.... where did that come from?

wolf rush maybe? i mean neither of you gave any reasoning to vote him. yes drp you said it was a safety vote but hat did you think over? and then you really cant vote someone based off being annoying especially in a tight game like this. we have to be conservative and make sure that we do have a wolf down and your voting based off he annoys you. he didnt seem to be that wolfy at all.

with that being said im sorry but i now have to vote slow

nothing personal but it seems that your a wolf and have tried to allign with drp. (sorry drp i just dont see you going out and being aggresive trying to form an alliance with slow. unless your both wolves)

Dude

Slow has been really suspicious lately, as well as drp. But I gotta go with askalice on this one.

DrP

I can't be specific in my reasoning, because it would be a big giveaway and a big loss for the humans... I actually want to win a TWG for once (this game was flawed from the beginning from the start, though)

I would be more aggressive, but I HAVENT formed an alliance with ANYONE! I'm on my own as part of a new gameplay style (even though I still seem wolfy... as I always am, right AA?)

SlowPokemon

I seem wolfy, and as long as I'm getting kicked off anyway, I might as well say that I'm a human...and also the vigi.

So, good luck with that.

And that could be why I sound wolfy, I don't know. I doubt any of you will see this in the next few hours.

But I'm off to school, and change your votes to bigsig or someone else, please.

askalice23

no vote lets see if someone counter claims

jake3343

Sorry for being busy everyone.

So tons of stuff has happened. Right now DrP really seems like a wolf, but not enough for me to vote for him in case of wolf rush. There still might be three wolves left, though I think there's probably only two. Anyway, DrP voted for Slow, saying that SR dieing "confirmed" it. It doesn't really confirm anything as the wolves could have easily wolf SR to blame Slow (though I don't think they would do that, with SR being very suspicious to some.) Then he changed to Jub3r7 for reasons he couldn't specify... I can't really think of anything that anyone couldn't share. Then Slowpokemon bandwagoned. It's possible that their both wolves, but it's also possible that neither of them are wolves. Slow did come out as vigi, but that doesn't mean he can't be a wolf. Items can be passed, remember. Also, I'm not sure how being the vigi helps him find evidence that jub3r7 is a wolf. I agree he's somewhat suspicious, but I'm missing DrP and Slow's evidence.

More thoughts on every player time yaaaaaaaaay

Askalice - Seems pretty human, as he was wondering why everyone was voting for jub3r7 and didn't blindy follow like a wolf might.
Slowpokemon - I'm suspicious of him because I still don't know why he voted for Jub3r7. If he tells me, my suspicious will probably go away.
Drpamplemousse - Mostly same as Slow, plus to a lesser extent because his was a safety. But there really isn't any excuse to safety at this point in the game.
Dude - Been inactive, but hasn't been defending himself very much, making me belive he's probably human. Still keeping my eye on him.
Jub3r7 - He's been kind of active, but been acting strange. It's hard to tell if this is just first-game behavior or wolf behavior. I'm somewhat suspicious of him.

DrP

I will give some evidence when I have much more time to focus on everything... I am extremely busy at the moment, only home to sleep and change clothes.

I might be on when night 3 begins and I can give some evidence after the fact

Jub3r7

Okay, so something seems to be happening behind the scenes here....
Not sure if it means anything, but this is what just happened.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 15, 2010, 08:38:55 AMWell, I'm going to Safety slow he's starting to act way too wolfish for me and I am going to be pretty busy today and tomorrow

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 15, 2010, 07:13:01 PMchanging safety to Jub3r7 as things has been going on and I have thought through otherwise!
So either he has placed a safety on me, or he's voting me for reasons unexplained....

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 15, 2010, 07:26:57 PMI'm now fairly convinced that DrP's human. My top suspicion (and top irritater) is BigSig (Jub3r7).
If drp's was a safety, then this was a really strange action.
But my guess is that it wasn't a safety, making it a bandwagon vote with no explanation....
Along with that, he just mentioned that the person who accused him of being suspicious was probably human.

So one person placed a vote on me: it's either a safety or an unexplained vote.
Then, another person bandwagons, without giving any reason either.
To me, this is just strange....
Until both of you give me a good explanation, I'm going to place a half-vote, half-safety on SlowPokemon.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]