TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Aah, yeah, I guess you're right.

NIGHT NEEDS TO END

I'VE GOTTEN ENOUGH SLEEP ALREADY AND I JUST WANNA FIND OUT IF I'M DEAD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperRiolu

Slow, I think you might be explaining to the world just as DP did to ring Nakah's bells in TWG VIII.

I now have arousing suspicions that you're the wolf, monsieur!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

I answer no to that, I am not a wolf. :P

...Hold on, a wolf would say that.

Either way, "monsieur"... :)

This game is getting out of hand.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

ok if this phase doesnt end today i give up... this is just ridiculous

Jub3r7

GASP!!! I just came back from camping, and I just got something.
So this is only night two?
If we were farther than that, and I still wasn't dead yet, I think that would mean SlowPokemon is human.
The reason for this is because I feel like he is annoyed by me, and
personally, if you had the ability to get rid of someone that annoyed you, wouldn't you take it?

Meh, this might be completely flawed logic, because a wolf might kill me on purpose to frame SlowPokemon.
So wolves, killing me now won't do anything. Unless you already sent in the pm....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 12, 2010, 10:44:58 AMGASP!!! I just came back from camping, and I just got something.
So this is only night two?
If we were farther than that, and I still wasn't dead yet, I think that would mean SlowPokemon is human.
The reason for this is because I feel like he is annoyed by me, and
personally, if you had the ability to get rid of someone that annoyed you, wouldn't you take it?

Meh, this might be completely flawed logic, because a wolf might kill me on purpose to frame SlowPokemon.
So wolves, killing me now won't do anything. Unless you already sent in the pm....

You didnt seem to annoy him until after this phase was supposed to end. So idk if that necessarily confirms anything. He still can be human or a wolf cause we still dont know who died.

DrP

I sent a friendly PM to Malaysia about this SFK issue. We shall see what happens now!

Jub3r7

The TWG took a twist as the topic mysteriously changed into: Who killed SFK?
The players had to come together and decide who the real culprit was.
Every day, a player would be lynched.
And every night, the murderer would strike again....
We'll be back, right after this message.

Sour Patch Kids: First sour, then sweet.
Dirty Floor Cleaners: Need your floor cleaned? Call us naow!
Poke-Mart: For all your Pokemon needs.
Costco: Need something from Costco? Go to Costco naow!

Now returning to TWG X.5: Who killed SFK?

SlowPokemon: I am not the murderer! And why did you just call me "monsieur"....
AskAlice: Okay, if the sun doesn't rise any time soon, I'm going to kill myself.
Jub3r7: I'm not dead yet which means that he is not the murderer. Or maybe it's reverse psychology and he did kill SFK.
drp: Let's ask the spirit medium. We shall see what happens now!
Later that day....
Spirit Medium: The dead one is speaking....
Jub3r7: What does SFK say?!? What does SFK say!?!?!??!?!?!
Spirit Medium: The spirit is not who you think it is....
drp: what?
Spirit Medium: Mashi.... is the one who speaks.
Jub3r7: Oh, you mean my great uncle? I didn't even know him that well.

askalice23

So just a thought if this game ever continues.... the wolves are most likely inactive right now. The reason i say this is because right now is the best time to sorta of lay low and fly under the radar. If we look at who we're accusing, its usually someone who is being active and trying to be productive in the game... so my suspicions are starting shift more towards people like...

etf and dude... also i still dont think sr is a human

Dude

I stopped posting because there isn't going to be anything happening until SFK gets back or whatever he's doing... Sorry.

askalice23

Quote from: Dude on September 12, 2010, 02:24:54 PMI stopped posting because there isn't going to be anything happening until SFK gets back or whatever he's doing... Sorry.

you never began posting... so you never stopped you just never started

Dude

ETFROXX

Again, I'm flattered you guys always blame me. When there's others that post even less than me. And sorry but there seriously isn't much to go on right now. If this game isn't updated soon I quit.

askalice23

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 12, 2010, 03:07:51 PMAgain, I'm flattered you guys always blame me. When there's others that post even less than me. And sorry but there seriously isn't much to go on right now. If this game isn't updated soon I quit.

you and dude only two who havent posted that are alive... and sr didnt post much either.... and if you look at my post i pointed out all 3... so please dont flatter yourself and act like were all ganging up on you

Jub3r7

ETF, don't get too defensive when people are accusing multiple players of being suspicious just because it includes you.
It makes you look suspicious in the eyes of AskAlice23.
And, (possibly), others.

I would do a really long data post on you to see if it reveals anything, but I'm feeling a bit lazy right now....

And we now return to TWG X.5: Who killed SFK?

In our last episode, it was revealed that the murderer had accomplices.
People were becoming afraid. Very afraid....
And the sun had still not risen. Was god taking his vacation?"

AskAlice: Those three are barely even talking.... they might be murderers trying to go unnoticed!
ETF: I'm talking more than they are!
SR and Dude: ....
ETF: Oh yeah, and I'll kill myself too if the sun doesn't rise anytime soon.
Jub3r7: I would inspect ETF as closely as possible, but I don't feel like it right now....
DRP: What do you mean by "inspect"?
Jub3r7: Oh, you know....
ETF: O_o

Later that day, at the church....
Preacher: Oh, breathless spirits, what shall it mean if the sun never rises?
Are our crops doomed to die, just as we are, if our god does not choose to shine this blessed star again?
Please do not let this be....
Must we wait the millennium before our children can see what we have deemed so beautiful?
Will this horrible, wretched phase between night and day never end?
The moon has already passed in its cycle; even that glorious sight of reflected hope will not reach our eyes.
The elderly will dream of praying at dawn, of playing under the sun, of prancing under the moon, of dancing in the dusk.
Because they haven't seen it since they were young.
This wretched murderer can not be stopped by a pause in the cycle of light. They can only be slowed down.
Were we all doomed to die in the first place?
Will this wretched murderer die by our hands, or are they doomed to die with us?
Oh, breathless spirits, please....