News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Did SFK get wolfed?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

The same thing happened to Concerto in TWG VIII... he wasn't even on yesterday, so something happened.

DrP

Since I can't edit posts in TWG... anyone want to start guessing who killed SFK??? It's a Friday, therefore we should have more people on here

askalice23

oh boy clue inside twg... well now i understand the lack of activity... the game refuses to progress

SlowPokemon

Maybe we should all just give up and start new lives as dishwashers. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

shoulda had mg host... hes hosted before :/

DrP

Or me... well if I had a good game. Mashi and I are working out kinks from this new epic game to make sure it's fair... it is across between Nakah's Lantern Keeper game and some extra stuff (sorry, no strange men here)... I would just leave my browser open to TWG and watch all the suspicion happen beneath my nose  :D

jake3343

I might not be able to get on the computer this weekend, so if I'm not active, that's why. Maybe it will still be night by then...

Dude

Quote from: askalice23 on September 10, 2010, 12:29:37 PMalso dude has been the same way posting on other things and not twg...
I'm lazy, remember?

askalice23

Quote from: jake3343 on September 10, 2010, 07:19:08 PMI might not be able to get on the computer this weekend, so if I'm not active, that's why. Maybe it will still be night by then...

dont worry itll still be this phase

SuperRiolu

I have not been avoiding the game. There just hasn't been much going on like last game, not to mention I am busy with school until 17h00 and then I have extra classes that go until 18h45 and then I have all the work I am assigned and I don't get to bed until 23h00, and that is on a good day, so I am sorry if I am not here much!

And can someone clue me in on a "bandwagon". I keep on seeing this word and it being attached to me.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

A bandwagon is a wolf technique--when a human suggests voting against someone who is not a wolf, a real wolf will intervene and vote for the person as well, just because someone else suggested it.

Mashi

I'm sorry for posting here when I probably shouldn't but I just want to point out that Wolves aren't the only ones who bandwagon.
Bandwagoning is a term used to identify the fact that a group of people are voting for a person with little to no evidence.  Bandwagoning usually occurs early on in the game since it's nearly impossible to get any cold evidence during those Phases (Unless you're pro).  If there is compelling evidence against a person (Such as a seering) that leads a group of people to vote said player, it wouldn't be considered bandwagoning, since there is plausible evidence to follow (Though, I may be wrong about this part, since at LLF we were having a 'sheep' problem at one point, but this is the main gist of it).

So although jumping onto a bandwagon is something a Wolf would probably do, Humans may do so as well.  If this wasn't the case, we would have KitB's every Phase, hehe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on September 11, 2010, 10:34:48 AMI'm sorry for posting here when I probably shouldn't but I just want to point out that Wolves aren't the only ones who bandwagon.
Bandwagoning is a term used to identify the fact that a group of people are voting for a person with little to no evidence.  Bandwagoning usually occurs early on in the game since it's nearly impossible to get any cold evidence during those Phases (Unless you're pro).  If there is compelling evidence against a person (Such as a seering) that leads a group of people to vote said player, it wouldn't be considered bandwagoning, since there is plausible evidence to follow (Though, I may be wrong about this part, since at LLF we were having a 'sheep' problem at one point, but this is the main gist of it).

So although jumping onto a bandwagon is something a Wolf would probably do, Humans may do so as well.  If this wasn't the case, we would have KitB's every Phase, hehe.

Nope. Bandwagoning is something that wolves do. Humans don't bandwagon, because they usually give evidence of their own. SuperRiolu did that with not much evidence.

I quoted the post because I really hope it gets deleted; Mashi can't post here.

ETFROXX

Humans do it too. Not everyone can have special reasonings. =/