TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

haha i dont have much more..

And to all of you wolves... My name is Askalice23, you killed my Nakah, prepare to die

SlowPokemon

Alas, poor Nakah! I knew him well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

can we end the phase please...

DrP

I have a poker that has been sitting in the fire for three hours... with SFK's name on it... now just to find SFK and get him to a computer! haha

SlowPokemon

Alright, let's analyze.

Here are my thoughts if...

DUDE is wolfed or vigi'd--wolfed: not a huge surprise. Vigi'd: very big surprise, haven't seen him giving off any bad vibes. UNLESS the holder of the vigi item is a wolf. In which case we're screwed.

DRPAMPLEMOUSSE is wolfed or vigi'd--wolfed: for the wolves, that wouldn't be a strategic move as everyone already sort of suspects him. Vigi'd: not a surprise because of said suspicion.

BIGSIG is wolfed or vigi'd--wolfed: I wouldn't be surprised as he's pretty annoying and likes to analyze; he is not a good person to have on the board. Vigi'd: I wouldn't be surprised because he is indeed annoying and seems set on analyzing Dr Pamplemousse.

ETFROXX is wolfed or vigi'd--wolfed: I would be surprised because she has been hanging out quietly, and is sort of a suspicion to the rest of us; not a good move for the wolves. Vigi'd: You could go either way here.

SUPERRIOLU is wolfed or vigi'd--wolfed: I would be pretty surprised, as he is our main suspicion as of late, and would be a bad move for the wolves. Vigi'd: Same as Dr Grapefruit.

SLOWPOKEMON is wolfed or vigi'd--wolfed: I don't see any particular reason why I'm a threat. Vigi'd: If I was vigi'd I'd be very surprised.

ASKALICE23 is wolfed or vigi'd--wolfed: Hmm, wouldn't be that much of a shocker; he seems pretty human to me for now. Vigi'd: Same as above.

JAKE3343 is wolfed or vigi'd--wolfed: I just don't know here. Vigi'd: he hasn't really given off any bad vibes as of late, other than his almost-defense of SuperRiolu.

^There's my analysis.

NOW CUT TO DAY ALREADY.

DrP

Anyone wanna come out and tell us if we killed a wolf... or possibly allude to that???

SlowPokemon

Like anyone's gonna really tell us that... that would be suicide as we have NO GUARDIAN

This is not a great TWG, honestly.

BUT it's TWG. And that's good, right?

DrP

This one was kinda strange... but it is still TWG! I'm still waiting and everything... let's see what happens when SFK comes back

Jub3r7

Alright, SlowPoke, you took my post in the wrong ways....
For every TWG that I'm in, whenever someone is suspicious of somebody else, I'm going to attempt to supply data on that person to see if they are a wolf or not a wolf. I was doing an example on drp to show you what I plan to do in the future. Unfortunately, you seem to think that I was targeting him specifically....  I was planning to do a data/anaylsis whenever someone was suspicious of someone else so that they can determine whether or not to vote for them the next day phase. No matter who they are. That's the reason that I mentioned this fact at the beginning of my post, and mentioned the fact that I MIGHT vote for him during the day phase. I wasn't particularly sure, but when you started targeting me specifically, you gave me someone else to retrieve data from. I'm not going to vote for you immediately (even when day phase comes), because there is always the small chance that you are human, and we can't afford to lose another one of us this late in the game. It may be our demise.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

You need to space out your sentences, because I never really read beyond your first ones. The few times I did were not helpful. I read that whole thing, but for future reference.

I understand what you were doing, but I don't understand why. We don't need that kind of analysis, really, unless you're going to do it for everyone at the same time.

askalice23

Youre kidding me right... he never ended the phase... and guy who can tell us how many wolfs come out after the night phase  so they cant change votes.

we shouldnt have this problem because the night phase should have ended awhile ago.

Now reasoning the polygraph should come out, so we know if we got one and dont need to pull this one out of our asses. Then pass it on. I mean really whats the risk. If he dies we lose the item, if he passes to a wolf we lose the item, and if we dont get a wolf we lose the game.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2010, 04:27:09 AMYou need to space out your sentences, because I never really read beyond your first ones. The few times I did were not helpful. I read that whole thing, but for future reference.

I understand what you were doing, but I don't understand why. We don't need that kind of analysis, really, unless you're going to do it for everyone at the same time.

Sorry.... I'll start spacing my posts out so it's easier for you to read.
And if I had done the analysis on everyone, it would have been a whole forum page long.... I was going to do it on the person who is being accused of being suspicious. At the time it was drp....

And also sorry if this post sounds weird. I'm in journalism class right now and people are looking over my shoulder....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

wow day phase may be over by the time we get an update

jake3343

Well, this extra long phase has actually given us some time to discuss and analyze. The phases before have been pretty short, so an extra day or two would help. Also, SFK hasn't been active since the 8th, so he most likely doesn't have access to a computer. It's probably not his fault.

Anyway, SuperRiolu is still my top suspicion not just because of his bandwagoning, but because he (unless I missed a post) hasn't responded to it. He's been posting on other parts of the forum, but has been somewhat avoiding the twg. Maybe he realizes he slipped up and doesn't want to post more to ensure he doesn't do it again? Possibly. I'd like to hear more from him.

Aside from him, I'm slightly suspicious of DrP because of defending himself so much. But, as Askalice said, DrP always seems like a wolf...

askalice23

yeah i dont get a good vibe from sr... also dude has been the same way posting on other things and not twg... next host should make a rule about activity or maybe nakah could make a big general rule... phantoms dont work cause they show up to vote but dont discuss.