News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

i-i-insta.

I guess it won't make a huge difference if MG isn't on. xD

Well, we'll see who is wolfed and/or vigi'd tonight.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

master_gamer38

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 16, 2010, 03:32:01 PMAlso, MG, what's the point in having it over at 11? I have school tomorrow, and I'm usually asleep by eleven, sometimes by ten thirty (LOL).

You should change the deadline to 10 so I don't have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to see it.  :-\ But if the others need that extra time, I guess that's fine.

11:00 EST is 10:00 PM for me. So blah. I don't like doing updates early, because I'm a night guy. But yeah.

Insta!

Jub3r7 is dead. Night phase ends Friday, September 17th, at 11:00 PM.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

DrP

We need someone to come out with ze polygraph... unless they dead.

jake3343

Yeah the polygraph sound really come out if he's still alive,since now it's proven that we killed at least one wolf (woot). Knowing if there were one versus two wolves left would definitely influence my decision on who to lynch. Plus, the wolves probably wouldn't even kill the polygrapher, and if they did, we really only need them this night, so at least they would die a martyr :P.

askalice23

well the only one who hasnt been on when we asked for the polygraph is dude... so who knows if its even still around

i would think if he actually had it he would take a more active role in the game.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: master_gamer38 on September 16, 2010, 06:15:04 PMNight phase ends Friday, September 17th, at 11:00 PM.[/b]

PLEASE MAKE IT TEN

How much time does it take for either one or two wolves to vote???

If Dude is a wolf, this makes sense, because he's never active.

Dude

I'm active every now and then! :( I'm just busy alot.

SlowPokemon

Yah, I know.

I really want to get this game over with and make sure that SFK never hosts again.

Dude

master_gamer38

Dude and SlowPokemon are dead. Day 3 ends Saturday, September 18th, at 11:00 PM.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

I had that coming, but at least you all know I'm human now. :P

BUT

This is all part of my master plan...

The humans will succeed, you mark my words. >:-)

MARK 'EM!

GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

askalice23

ok now we have...

me
jake
and drp

little bit odd that slow and drp were close before he was wolfed.... slow sent me the powere of vigi so he was human and i killed dude... i wanted to vigi drp but i couldnt change my vote (dont agree with that rule due to nakah has allowed me to change b4 but i guess its hosts prefrence)

im voting DRP you strike me way too odd to be human... is jake a good player and may be a damn good wolf.. yes but i doubt it

if in fact jake is a wolf i take full responsibility for the loss

DrP

Well, I am going to vote Jake... because it is the obvious win!!!

ASKALICE!!!! IF YOU WANT TO WIN! CHANGE YOUR VOTE IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE!

Slow can vouch in any way/shape/form possible to prove my innocence. If this is the final three, something has to be done to get the final wolf... I may act wolfish, but I implore you (Askalice) to look into your heart and see that I am not a wolf and see my true form as a human!

jake3343

jake3343

INSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA