News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

OK! Fine. I'll give my explanation of my reasoning.

I actually believe Slow is the Vigi. No one has confirmed that another person is the vigi, so therefore I think it is plausible that Slow is human and holds the vigi device.

I changed over to Jub3r7 as a "safety" because MG didn't specify if day ended at 11:00 AM or 11:00 PM, and if it was morning, I wouldn't have a "vote" by then, so I had to move to the next suspicious person on my list. It seems now it is 11:00 PM. I also safetied because I am extremely busy ATM.

There is always the quiet wolf (it was Wry in TWG VIII and SR in TWG IX) and I believe it is Jub3r7 in this case, as the quiet wolf. I am not 100% sure about him being a wolf, but I am about 70% sure he is. I still have yet to analyze everyone since I have been quite busy.

So, that is my thoughts and musings for the current time... they may change as things happen

master_gamer38

Oh snap. I meant PM to be there. 11:00 PM is when it ends, for future reference, I'm not a morning person. In the case that I miss it, it would be safe to assume PM.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Jub3r7

I've been being quiet recently because I haven't had anything helpful to say....

And wait....

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 16, 2010, 02:53:53 PMI changed over to Jub3r7 as a "safety" because MG didn't specify if day ended at 11:00 AM or 11:00 PM, and if it was morning, I wouldn't have a "vote" by then, so I had to move to the next suspicious person on my list. It seems now it is 11:00 PM. I also safetied because I am extremely busy ATM.

Which means that Slow bandwagoned on a safety....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

DrP and I talked via pm.

At this point, Askalice is either human or a VERY good wolf, and I believe he's human.

I DID think DrPamplemousse was a wolf. But we talked it out. Also, he doesn't think askalice is a wolf. That leaves two possibilities: they're both wolves, or they're both humans. I don't think askalice or DrP is a wolf. That leaves BigSig and jake3343. I personally happen to think that BigSig is a more likely wolf, so I was voting for him before I even came to the thread and saw DrP's vote on him.

The only thing that could make me rethink all this is that askalice voted for me after I voted for BigSig, which is a possible plot to get everyone to band up against me. I think he was just a genuinely suspicious human, though.

I really am the vigi. Honest. All that vigi analysis was to avoid suspicion that I WAS the vigi, to avoid being wolfed. I thought SuperRiolu was a wolf (and pretty much still do), so I killed him during night phase.

Still a vote for BigSig (Jub3r7).

Please see my reasoning here. :P

Also, MG, what's the point in having it over at 11? I have school tomorrow, and I'm usually asleep by eleven, sometimes by ten thirty (LOL).

You should change the deadline to 10 so I don't have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to see it.  :-\ But if the others need that extra time, I guess that's fine.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

very tough situation it looks like im the decising vote.... hmmmm

slow and drps alliance makes sense if in face slow is the vigi... if this is true send the item asap cause your dead next

my gut tells me that jake is a human and the last 2 wolves are either dude and jub or slow and drp.... im sorry but with the stuff thats coming out i havr to vote jub

final thoughts on this.... if slow is legit then he is human narrowing it down to 2 people i can official call human (me and him) i think jakes human so that would leave me with 3... whether or not slow is a human doesnt confirm drp's status so my eyes are on you... dude may be futr and jub you were acting odd at times... so hopefully i didnt make a bad choice

SlowPokemon

I really am the vigi, but how do I know I should give you the item? :( I don't see any reason why I should, though it would prove my humanity--which wouldn't be needed if you were a wolf and just wanted to win faster.

At this point, I don't really care as it's a horribly unbalanced game, so I'm sending the item to askalice soon.

askalice23

i never said send it to me.... i said send the item in general... because now the wolves know who has/will have the item ad they will die next... so now that you said your sending it to me dont... send it to someone else... and dont announce it on the forum.. the item is too valuable to lose right now.

SlowPokemon

Thank god I haven't sent it yet...

Okay, then, I'm using random.org to figure it out...

SlowPokemon

So, how do any of you even know I did anything with the item?

:o

Anyway, I hope the phase ends early.

Jub3r7

Well, I guess it's good bye....
I honestly don't know how to respond to being called weird. It's just who I am.
Everyone is different.
Because of the fact that I'm more different than everyone else, I'm getting lynched.

I don't know if any of you are human. Slow seemed human at first, but I'm really not sure anymore.
Then he admitted to vigi, but we're still not sure if he started out with it or not.
But it was the opposite for askalice23.
He started out seeming like a wolf, but now it seems like he is human.

Not that it matters what I say.
And for what I assume to be my last words, I say sayonara.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Nah, I started out with it... I wouldn't be stupid enough to give it to anyone that early, but I did hold off on vigi-ing the first night. :P

And quit being such a drama queen; you're acting like the entire world hates you. ::) The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if you admit to being eleven and we have another TheLegend/Raymondbl case on our hands.

Anyway, you're not dead yet, it's only three out of six--four are needed for an insta. And everyone could quite easily turn on me. Except me, of course.

My next suspicion...

Not gonna say now. ;)

jake3343

Man, this game is intense.

While I'm not sure if Jub3r7 is a wolf, I must say he's being very wolfy. I'm pretty certain Slow is human now, as the evidence he gave is pretty good. I agree with everything except that DrP is human. I think that DrP is a wolf, though I'm debating over Askalice and Dude. I don't think that DrP's evidence for voting for Jub was very good...

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 16, 2010, 02:53:53 PMThere is always the quiet wolf (it was Wry in TWG VIII and SR in TWG IX) and I believe it is Jub3r7 in this case, as the quiet wolf. I am not 100% sure about him being a wolf, but I am about 70% sure he is. I still have yet to analyze everyone since I have been quite busy.
Um, no. There is a quiet wolf only if one of the wolves is normally quiet. In TWG's such as V, III (kind of), and II, you can see that there really weren't any quiet wolves. This was really DrP's only evidence for voting for Jub3r7.

Also, DrP said that he couldn't reveal his evidence because it would hurt the humans. Why couldn't he state what he stated above? Him knowing that Slow was the vigi has nothing to do with Jub being a wolf. Plus, him knowing slow is the vigi doesn't mean slow is a human. Even though I believe Slow to be one, I'm not sure why DrP assumed he was human just because he was the vigi.

With this, I'll vote for DrP, not that it means much...

jake3343

GET ON THE CHAAAAAAT.

I see you being online, Slow :<

SlowPokemon

The only computer I have that supports IRC is in use by my mom... so no chat for me. :(

And I keep this open in another tab.

@jake:
change your vote to Jub, he's gonna die anyway and this way we can get day over more quickly. We can always lynch DrP the next day phase if we have to.

jake3343

Jub3r7 just so day will end