News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BigSig on September 12, 2010, 02:20:09 PMSlowPokemon: I am not the murderer! And why did you just call me "monsieur"....

I wouldn't waste space talking to you. I was talking to SR.

Quote from: BigSig on September 12, 2010, 10:44:58 AMGASP!!! I just came back from camping, and I just got something.
So this is only night two?
If we were farther than that, and I still wasn't dead yet, I think that would mean SlowPokemon is human.
The reason for this is because I feel like he is annoyed by me, and
personally, if you had the ability to get rid of someone that annoyed you, wouldn't you take it?

While I'm somewhat happy you think I'm human (I really am human), that doesn't really prove I'm a wolf. I might be doing something more strategical. I am human, but you're not giving very good evidence.

The fact that you think I'm human tells me that you're probably human as well, which is a shame as now we can't link you.

Because I'd love to lynch you. You really don't understand what you think you're talking about for 95% of your posts.

I still think SR is a wolf, but I don't have much evidence for that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

One thing to say before I go to sleep: I kinda knew you were talking to SR....
Really sorry that I'm being annoying.... good night.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Quote from: askalice23 on September 12, 2010, 03:14:31 PMyou and dude only two who havent posted that are alive... and sr didnt post much either.... and if you look at my post i pointed out all 3... so please dont flatter yourself and act like were all ganging up on you

I'm not flattering myself, but you guys do mention me in every post when people who post a lot have the same shot at being a wolf as I do. And to be honest I'm so annoyed with everything right now I don't care if you guys think I'm a wolf. This game isn't going anywhere anyway.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 12, 2010, 04:16:13 PMETF, don't get too defensive when people are accusing multiple players of being suspicious just because it includes you.
It makes you look suspicious in the eyes of AskAlice23.
And, (possibly), others.

I don't really care. This is how I am and always will be, it will never prove if I'm a human or not so you might as well get over that. I'm aggressive by nature. And there's no reason AskAlice23 isn't a wolf.

And all of you people that are posting all the time? That does not prove you're human at all. Wolves aren't always going to hang low and just get by, they're going to act human and post a bunch. So I think you all should probably look back through your logic here.

askalice23

but if we look to the time you were a wolf you didnt post a single thing... and usually there is at least one wolf who hangs low

and the reason everyone points you out is because you are one of 2 people who doesnt post at all. so its not like i can say etf slow sr dude oh yeah concerto hes dead but he doesnt post you to nakah whats going on post more. so your being poinyed out alot because your one of two. no one is ganging up on you just cause.

i will agree that nothing can be proven whether im human or anyone for that matter, but if you post relevant information you seem human.

jake3343

I'm back, and it's still night... I got on a little last night, but I didn't have enough time to post.

Anyway, until night ends, there isn't that much more for me to say. I've all ready stated my suspicion for DrP and SR, and whoever dies night 2 may influence who I vote for (which might not be Drp or SR). Also, the activity has been pretty good, so keep it up.

master_gamer38

If SFK doesn't post by tonight, I'm taking over as host. This game is falling apart, I'd like to at least get it finished. I'm ending Night Phase when I get a PM from all the people that are supposed to send one in. This includes dead people as I need to know who has what roles.

The only reason if the above would be different, is if SFK would post before that happens.

And I would not take over the stories, as those are SFK's.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

So, would we just forward you our host emails?

master_gamer38

Everyone can, but I only need the wolves and the people holding an item to. And their action for this night phase.

master_gamer38

NIGHT TWO IS OVER finally..

ETFROXX and SuperRiolu are dead.

Day two ends on Thursday, September 16th at 11:00 EST.

ETFROXX

askalice23

ok so can you tell us who was vigied and who was wolfed..

also polygraph guy let us know how many wolves are left then pass the item. Im out of ideas now... unless sr was vigied cause i think he was a wolf... no idea though.

DrP

This officially confirms my (and SuperRiolu's) suspicions of Slow being a wolf... but I really dont think that matters now since a lot of humans are dead

master_gamer38

I'm not discerning who was vigi'd or wolfed.

SlowPokemon

Dude, you kinda have to discern... we need to know that.  :-\

@DrPamplemousse--I'm still not a wolf; why would I wolf ETF or SuperRiolu? I guess ETF could make some sense, but SuperRiolu is everyone's main suspicion. It would be useful to be able to gang up on him while avoiding suspicion myself.

Think as if you were the wolf.

My guess is that the vigi item belongs to a human, and that said human saw SuperRiolu as a potential threat.

So, I'm deciding that SuperRiolu is definitely a wolf, and you were either deceived by him or are a wolf yourself.

The only thing keeping me from voting for you right now is that we can't afford to lose another human, if you are human.

Just know that you're my top suspicion right now.