News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Next Update(5 Songs Each)

Started by Nakah, August 23, 2010, 09:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Right...12 songs. I'm going to have to get in there and fix everything myself. Sorry, but you'll have to wait a couple more days for this one. I'll make sure that everything all cleared up for the next update.

DonValentino

When it´s going to be the next update??  ???

Shadoninja

when DT gets at least 20 accept submissions.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

The way he's going about it, he'll have about two that are "good enough" by November. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Well, I've got 18 at the moment. I could have 20 easily by tonight.

pumpy_heart

I suppose the 5 song limit is still in place. Meaning someone with 5 accepted songs can't add more.

The Deku Trombonist

I haven't got to yours yet pumpy so I'll definitely have at least 20 by tonight. Just gotta hope a Mod is around to make the news topic for me seeing as I can't do that.

SlowPokemon

Oh cool then! Sorry if that came out disrespectfully.

dahans

Like I said, I haven't had time to fix my arrangments (driver's licence test in an hour :S). I am really sorry :S, it would be nice if someone of you could fix them xD. Just kidding.^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Good luck! :D

And arrange more soon!

dahans

When's the deadline? I might have time tomorrow (driver's licence test: passed :D) time to fix one or two... it would be really great if you could fix one too Deku!

The Deku Trombonist

Well thanks to my amazing ability to be unorganised (I forgot to save some of the .mus files and Mediafire died on me for most of last night), I haven't put it up yet. So I'll probably do it at sometime between 6 & 7AM tomorrow morning (14th). Check my profile for my local time. But really, anytime on that day will do for getting stuff in for this update.

Just look at the great big list I posted, I've been keeping it updated with stuff that's been accepted along the way etc, mostly just for myself so I don't get confused :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: dahans on October 12, 2010, 01:46:59 PMWhen's the deadline? I might have time tomorrow (driver's licence test: passed :D) time to fix one or two... it would be really great if you could fix one too Deku!

dahans

xD Nice one Shadoninja!

Concerning Dewford Town: It isn't unplayable, just very very difficult, but not unplayable at all.

I would be really happy if you Shadoninja (I think you offered to fix some formatting) or Deku could fix one sheet. Tomorrow I will be in vienna the whole day :S.

Shadoninja