News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Next Update(5 Songs Each)

Started by Nakah, August 23, 2010, 09:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Olimar12345

i'll do it if no one does it before me (cus i'll be gone till 7 :()
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Composer #40

Quote from: dahans on September 03, 2010, 01:31:09 AMOf course!!!!! BTW, why do you move again/when will you return?

I'm back at home now for Labor Day. Meanwhile I got bored and therefore, lazy and was unable to update living in a dorm. Anyway you guys asked for it so here are the rest of the characters in Megaman 7.

[SNES] Megaman 7 - "Museum" - Commander6 (midi)
[SNES] Megaman 7 - "Shade Man" - Commander6 (midi) WARNING! FILE IS IN FINALE 2011!
[SNES] Megaman 7 - "Shademan Stage (Alt)" - Commander6 (midi) WARNING! FILE IS IN FINALE 2011!
[SNES] Megaman 7 - "Spring Man" - Commander6 (midi)
[SNES] Megaman 7 - "Turbo Man" - Commander6 (midi)

It happens Every. Day!

marioguy

Quote from: sipan1234 on September 04, 2010, 01:46:38 PM[PS2] Tales of the Abyss - Karma
MUS: http://www.mediafire.com/?1scwormyeirs3q1

I've heard Karma many times, and I think you got some notes wrong.

sipan1234

marioguy

It says that both of them are mid files, but my player can't play them.

sipan1234

Quote from: Nakah on August 23, 2010, 09:41:17 PMFor this update, I ask all of you who are submitting to please submit onto the page the same exact format shown in the updates on the main page. That way my job becomes a lot easier/faster. An example of what I'd like to see is:

[console] The Adventures of Nakah: Nakylvania: "Count Deku's Theme"   MUS MID

You have until Sunday.

when is the update ???

The Deku Trombonist

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Olimar12345

yeah, u havent seen anything yet ::)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Let us sit in a circle and meditate until the update appears

Ohm.... -ching- Ohm.... -ching-

hahah!

dahans

I think you will die of thirst...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Here we go! My first arrangement in a while + one that was requested for me on youtube (even do there's already a version on it here, I don't think he liked that version)

[PC] Worms Main Theme mus midi

[GBC] Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal - Bike Theme mus midi

I'm probably to late for this update, is so I'm just copying this into the next topic  ;D
If I'm here...MOAHAHAHA*caugh*haha...