News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Next Update(5 Songs Each)

Started by Nakah, August 23, 2010, 09:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

dahans

Sry for doubleposting, but I think in that case it's necessary:

I know that it's not formatted yet, but since Cherrygrove city is already on the site, I chose D/P medley:
[MUS] [MIDI]
as my fith arrangment. Hope it will be formatted in time.

SlowPokemon

Either way, glad to see you're driving! Don't kill anyone! :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

I'll probably do some after orchestra tonight.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sekter77

Quick question:
Is it possible to post all the MUS and MID links in the actual news post so I don't have to hunt across all the categories to find the new stuff? I think it would be a lot more convenient to navigate through all the new content, but I don't know how easy it would be to implement.
Guitar and video games.

The Deku Trombonist

I dunno, I guess it could be done. I'm not sure if it's more effort than it's worth though. If I've got enough time, I'll try and do it.

dahans

fabbemannen

Quote from: Sekter77 on October 12, 2010, 05:21:38 PMQuick question:
Is it possible to post all the MUS and MID links in the actual news post so I don't have to hunt across all the categories to find the new stuff? I think it would be a lot more convenient to navigate through all the new content, but I don't know how easy it would be to implement.

Somewhat unnessecary since this just is an preparation for the update where all songs going to be

Sekter77

Well, I meant on the front page when the new update is actually posted as news. If it's too much trouble, I suppose I could just do without it. It's not the worst inconvenience I've had to deal with. But thanks for your consideration!
Guitar and video games.

fabbemannen

Well, when the update is done it comes there anyhow  :-\ I'm still not sure what you meant, so it's no idea to ask me  ;D

The Deku Trombonist

It's up. If you have any problems, I guess you can just post here until I get a new topic organised.

Sekter77

No problems here!
As far as I can tell, everything is working quite fine. I can't wait for the next update now! ;)
Guitar and video games.

dahans

Nah no problems at all, I just haven't been able to fix my arrangments. That's my fault. :( I'd be glad Deku, if you told me what was wrong with my arrangments. Thanks.
And that's my opion: You don't have to be so strict. Concerning the "Incorrect rhythm/note groupings": Neither Haydn nor Beethoven nor Mozart cared about rhythm/note groupings. So I don't see a point why you you insist on that. We are no professionals at all and the more sheets we have the better it is. That's just my opinion.

fabbemannen

I can agree on that. I rather have more sheets than a few perfect sheets. Most people still doesn't play exactly as it says in the sheets. That's one of the good things with playing instruments, you can modify the songs as you wish  ;)

dahans

Quote from: fabbemannen on October 14, 2010, 12:25:49 AMI can agree on that. I rather have more sheets than a few perfect sheets. Most people still doesn't play exactly as it says in the sheets. That's one of the good things with playing instruments, you can modify the songs as you wish  ;)
That's exactly what I mean! And it takes so much time until the sheet is "perfect" (IMO an arrangment can never be perfect).
All of my sheets have been accepted so far this way and ,as far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't be so strict Deku.