News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What songs can you play?

Started by ZeldaFan, March 20, 2008, 05:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Learning Moaning Myrtle by John Williams on the piano (it's fun because it's creepy :)). If anyone wants sheet music for that or any of the COS music, let me know! ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

Well, there's one particular vg song I'm proud about being able to play it. It's Gori Fater's arrangement of Fairy Fountain from some Zelda game. It's not that hard but the left hand is kinda tricky.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

Agreed D; the right hand of that is all I learned cause it was the second song I ever learned, someday I may pick up the left hand. Never heard Gori Fater's arrangement though, is it that much different?

GaryOak

Different from the one that is in NSM? Yea, it's much harder than that. Though, that is Ocarina of Time version and Gori's is from A Link to the Past so the original pieces might be different.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

I think the one that I learned was from A Link to the Past

I should probably find the easier one

SlowPokemon

Let's see. I can play a few SMG2 songs, in addition to Gusty Garden from SMG1.

SlowPokemon

I am learning an AWESOME arrangement of Lazy Afternoons (it's actually from the piano solos Kingdom Hearts II book).

Here's the arrangement (description contains link to sheet music if you're interested): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMADH8FUYco

Such an awesome song.

Winter

working on Still Alive from the end of portal, great song.