TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

You are already insta'd Slow. I couldn't change it. And U-X is the last wolf. I know it. I counted 2 posts that you've made that have actually had any use for the human side. You didn't vote for DPM, you tried to change you vote off of Slow, and then released a string of profanity when you realized you insta'd him. Now I'm sure that both you and Slow are wolves.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

And you changing your votes every now and then isn't suspicious?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2010, 06:29:01 PMYou are already insta'd Slow. I couldn't change it. And U-X is the last wolf. I know it. I counted 2 posts that you've made that have actually had any use for the human side. You didn't vote for DPM, you tried to change you vote off of Slow, and then released a string of profanity when you realized you insta'd him. Now I'm sure that both you and Slow are wolves.

OH MY FRICKIN' GOD.

I thought you understood the situation.

U-x is human, as am I.

MASHI IS THE FRICKIN' FINAL WOLF!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! xD

But, no more posts for me. I'm insta'd.

Great game, really fun.

Congratulations, u-x. You're the only other human with someone who doesn't get it as your partner.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Nakah

Hahaha.

Something you should all know about insta's. Once the majority vote is hit, the insta is immediate.

Therefore, Day is over.

-------------------------------------------

All of the men that day talked for a while about who to lynch. Although, it was not long before the majority made a decision on a suspected fellow camper. It was to their dismay that the decision was already final when they regretted choosing him, but what was done was already done.

So Slowpokemon was backed into a corner by his tent, and the men encircled around him, closing in with spears and rope. Then slowpokemon fell to the ground and shrieked in terror.

*CRRAAAAACCCKKK!*   The men suddenly turned to see a massive tree beginning to fall towards them. They all jumped out of the way and rolled across the campsite.

Slowpokemon scurried to his feet and glanced at the tree. It had fallen only a few feet from him, sparing him from being crushed.

"Look!" Screamed Jake, pointing to a glowing light by the tree.

The light morphed into an apparition of AskAlice, returned from the Nether side of the Force.

"HOLY ****" Said Jake, again.

AskAlice paid no attention to the men, and turned towards SlowPokemon.

"No...Noooo! Not me!" Screamed SlowPokemon.

AskAlice laughed, and spoke in a strange tongue "Rhem nem Khenemset. Nek Rafik ki." Suddenly, his being began to glow, and the surroundings around him grew darker, as if some sort of energy were concentrating on him.

SlowPokemon's eyes rolled backwards into his head, and he began to seizure rapidly against the ground.

The apparition only grew brighter and brighter, until all that could be seen what his glow and slowpokemon writhing on the ground.

Then the apparition disappeared and the surroundings returned to normal. Slowpokemon suddenly came to consciousness and began gasping for breath.

The men were petrified to move.

Slowpokemon stood up, and brushed his shoulders off.

"Well, not so ba-" *WHOOOOOOOOOOOSHHH*

Suddenly the bonfire bursted with flames skyward as the apparition emerged in a wave of fire, spurting out at slowpokemon, engulfing him instantly in flames.

"AHHHHH!!!!" He began to scream.

There was nothing that could be done. Slowpokemon burned to a crisp, and no trace of his dust remained. The men decided that it'd be best to leave the apparition alone, and so all of them went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 4. SlowPokemon is dead. Night ends Thursday @ 9:00p.m. EST.

SuperFireKirby

Well, we know askalice was a wolf. we also know there is only one wolf left.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2010, 06:46:10 PMWell, we know askalice was a wolf. we also know there is only one wolf left.
This. And I think you might've meant SlowPokemon? Oh well, he kinda showed the "ANXIOUSNESS" anyways ;D

Jake's the strange man, we all know.

But now I'm in a mindfuck. SFK accuses SlowPokemon. SlowPokemon accuses Mashi. But SlowPokemon, obviously is a wolf now. This leads me to think that SFK is the last wolf. Comments?

Mashi

Actually, jake3343's the one who's in control of the game now, so it doesn't really matter anymore.

And yes, I'm very sure that SFK is the last Wolf as well.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 25, 2010, 06:57:41 PMNakah--I know I can't post, but please tell them that just because the story says askalice killed me doesn't mean I'm a wolf.
I think you just did. But, please, you have no influence in the game as of now. :-\

SuperFireKirby

Well, it's obvious I'm going to die. Maybe I just acted to suspiciously to keep the human aire about me. Am I admitting I'm a wolf? No. Because I'm not. But I already know I'm going to get lynched. I know I won't get wolfed because whoever the wolf is is going to want to keep me alive to protect them from any accusations. All I can say to my fellow humans is when I'm lynched, be prepared to losse, because that's what is going to happen.

universe-X

Fellow humans, lol, I'm the only other human left xD

universe-X

No, I'm not saying you're a human. But there's always a possibility.

jake3343

All right SFK, I'm voting for you next phase. You might be able to convince me to vote for U-x, as I'm becoming slightly weary of him. Not Mashi, though, as I am absolutely certain he is human, and there is nothing that you can say to convince me otherwise.

jake3343

k, I just pm'd my guess to Nakah. I guessed askalice, Mashi, and MG were the lantern keepers, and I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.

oh well.

universe-X

lol, I'm a little excited :P (Random, btw)

This might be the first game that I survive to the end. And even better, we humans might win! :D