News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

You're not refuting what I said at all.  Of course I'm going to think you're a Wolf, you were trying to push a lynch against me saying you were sure I was a Wolf.  And in a situation where practically no one knows who's who, why wouldn't I accuse you?  What if there are actually two Wolves left and by lynching me you will win?  

And about your remark about drpamplemousse.  Tell me, why would a Human ever do something like he did?  Even if it's as a joke, why?  And why would it be Universe X specifically?  These don't add up if he were Human.  You defending drpamplemousse is further proving that you and him were Wolves.

Ninja'd: What do you mean?  The log jake posted and what went on before that all happened the same day, it was during the Day Phase, I'm very sure about that.

SlowPokemon

You keep posting useless evidence! As SR said, he was going through a REALLY tough time! He posted something really stupid without thinking and paid for it!

COULD he be a wolf? OF COURSE! But IT IS NOT NECESSARILY PROVEN.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

And like I already said! If I was going to push a lynch on someone, I would do it on SFK, who already has "evidence" against him!

Go ahead, lynch me. But you're making a huge mistake if you do.

SuperFireKirby

Slow is right about one thing. We can't base everything on the assumption that dpr was a wolf. He could have very well just made a stupid mistake.

But if Universe-X was the wolf why, would he have voted to lynch askalice who we also(except mashi) assume is a wolf.

I'm regretting voting for askalice because I'm almost sure now that he was not a wolf.

Hell everyone seems like a wolf right now.

I suppose SlowPokemon for now. I may change later, given the circumstances.

Oh and Slow, I really don't have any evidence against me, and if so, would you be so kind as to display it to me?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Brushing off what I say being useless doesn't make whatever I said useless.  You haven't refuted anything yet.

You bring up the SuperRiolu scenario.  You bring up the fact that he posted something stupid, which was voting for Universe X I'm guessing is what you meant instead of drpamplemousse because he PMed him asking who he should vote for.  Granted, SuperRiolu is also a new player, this is his first game.  Of course he's going to make a mistake.  Not to mention that's different then claiming someone forwarded their Human PM to themselves.

And about your argument about trying to push a lynch against SFK.  We've discussed about him many times, and we've always concluded we knew too little about him, which is the only reason why we suspected him to be a Wolf since everyone else seemed Human.  What evidence could have been brought up to make him suspicious then?  There are also other factors such as him being a Wolf alongside you, which is a possibility.

Myself on the otherhand, whom has been discussing the game with you often, would be much easier to lynch since you could as I said before, create false and misleading evidence to make me suspicious.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2010, 02:30:47 PMSlow is right about one thing. We can't base everything on the assumption that dpr was a wolf. He could have very well just made a stupid mistake.

But if Universe-X was the wolf why, would he have voted to lynch askalice who we also(except mashi) assume is a wolf.

I'm regretting voting for askalice because I'm almost sure now that he was not a wolf.

Hell everyone seems like a wolf right now.

I suppose SlowPokemon for now. I may change later, given the circumstances.

Oh and Slow, I really don't have any evidence against me, and if so, would you be so kind as to display it to me?

There really isn't, you're right, but Jake is voting for you, and Universe was going to as well, I'm pretty sure. The point is, they would not have needed much convincing.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2010, 02:30:47 PMI suppose SlowPokemon for now. I may change later, given the circumstances.

You just made Mashi very happy that his plan is working...

I was afraid of this.

IF YOU THINK I'M A WOLF, VOTE FOR MASHI FIRST. IF WE DON'T WIN WHEN HE IS WOLFED THEN LYNCH ME NEXT.

What the heck is so hard to understand about that???

This is going horribly.

The sad part is, one more vote for me and a human is insta'd.

LISTEN to what I'm trying to say.

SuperFireKirby

Except for the part where U-X hasn't voted yet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

SIGH

Well then. This was a failed attempt.

This is saddening me.

Good luck. When you lynch me and don't win, kill off Mashi next, please.

Mashi

The way SlowPokemon is acting makes me confident that there are 2 Wolves left.

This is because he has been saying many times "Lynch Mashi and if we don't win, lynch me", but if there were two Wolves left, the Wolves would win before SlowPokemon could be lynched.  He's also saying that if we lynch him, lynch me next, which if Slow was a Wolf, would only occur if there was another Wolf alive.

SuperFireKirby

I've still got one more day to decide who I think is a wolf

Slow: Even thoug you claim that we should lynch you if Mashi isn't the wolf, that could lead me to believe there are two wolves left, since you are rushing to get Mashi lynched tho we still have one more day. Its kind of odd.

Mashi: Slow has some very good points leading to believe you are the final wolf, but its not very good evidence, and if Slow is in fact, human, my guess is he's going more on gut feeling than hard evidence. But you still are somewhat suspicious.

I leave my vote at Slow FOR NOW. Get it Slow. It doesn't mean this is the definite end for you.  You just are in a bad spot. My real suspicion is U-X right now.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on August 25, 2010, 02:43:37 PMThe way SlowPokemon is acting makes me confident that there are 2 Wolves left.

This is because he has been saying many times "Lynch Mashi and if we don't win, lynch me", but if there were two Wolves left, the Wolves would win before SlowPokemon could be lynched.  He's also saying that if we lynch him, lynch me next, which if Slow was a Wolf, would only occur if there was another Wolf alive.

That idea's great in theory, but it's still wrong.

universe-X

SlowPokemon You're getting WAY too defensive this late in the game.

We have 5 people left. Jake doesn't matter at this point (Sorry, but you really don't xP). Strange Man doesn't count for anything.

I'm thinking Mashi is a human at this point.

Also, I'm not putting too much evidence or support because I don't like reading when I come back from school. -__- Sorry, if I had the energy, I would.

SlowPokemon

Nice job, guys. Real nice. xP

And that's a horrible reason not to read...if you don't feel like reading, then DON'T VOTE.

It doesn't matter now.

INSTA.

Goodbye, and please lynch Mashi next.

SuperFireKirby

YOU ARE NOT INSTA'D. JAKE VOTED FOR ME. YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET.

SlowPokemon

You, u-x, and Mashi=3. we have five players. 3 is the majority.