News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Alright, I have evidence (in my eyes) that u-x is human.

Nakah said he couldn't be sure that u-x didn't show his pm to DrP - who had claimed that u-x was human. If u-x was a wolf, then Nakah, the host, could be sure that u-x DIDN'T show DrP the pm. Cheap, but there you are.

That being said, (this has nothing to do with above) I've been thinking and I'm going to hold off on voting for SuperRiolu. I'm going to vote for someone who (if I'm right) is working with him - askalice23.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

OK, so there are 4 bad guys. 2 wolves, strange man (should he want to support the wolves), and the Master Wolf. I want to say that I know who they are... but I'm not sure.

I would like to know everyone's relations with each other during this game. I mean, if you're innocent, there shouldn't be any problem with that, right? Of course, I'm not pressuring... but yeah. I've only PM'd Drp and MG on trying to start an alliance.

My suspects atm are:
MG- for somewhat supporting the next 3 people that I'm gonna talk about.

Mashi- for... fishy posts. This could change along the way though...

askalice23- this is not me being conceited or anything, but I honestly don't see why he would vote for me after it's pretty obvious now that I'm a human. Just saying.

and Jake- because MG claimed that he's acting somewhat like Mashi. [/terrible evidence].

I also see this as: MG, Mashi, & Jake being the 3 wolves (MG being Master Wolf... I have a huge knot in my gut from thinking this, I dunno why) (They all support each other like pillars). And askalice could be strange man.

There's still 2 people that I hold under some pretty big suspicion.

SFK [inactive atm] (who couldn't be the seer. He would've posted something by now if that were the case) (I'm afraid to say that the wolves may have gotten away with a lucky shot on killing Concerto, who may have been our Seer)

SuperRiolu- I'm just not too sure about him. I'll see more when it comes.

So, yeah. I'm leaving a vote on askalice for now. Let's see how it plays out.

askalice23

please enlighten me... i dont see how it is so obvious that youre human. that makes no sense. nakah would never give info away like that and youre reading way too much into this.

i suspect you because drp was being very very wolfy and why would he want to defend you. so essentially the wolfiest player so far tried to defend you with that whole pm thing

it seems like we have a little trio going here.. ux, slow, and drp are all together... seems a bit wolfy??

SlowPokemon

You're getting nervous. And Nakah didn't do it on purpose. You don't get it... or I don't. Please explain.

My vote remains on askalice.

askalice23

nervous haha oh yeah im shaking....

how does that prove his innocence... nakah said he cant trace pms so he wouldnt know if a pm was sent or not. in no way does this tell you the information that was in the pm.

SlowPokemon

Oh my God, you don't get it.

NAKAH IS THE HOST. He knows what U-x is. As DrP "lied" saying that u-x sent him a pm saying that HE WAS HUMAN, Nakah couldn't tell if that was a lie. U-X IS HUMAN. xD

universe-X

Quote from: askalice23 on August 21, 2010, 03:07:28 PMplease enlighten me... i dont see how it is so obvious that youre human. that makes no sense. nakah would never give info away like that and youre reading way too much into this.
i suspect you because drp was being very very wolfy and why would he want to defend you. so essentially the wolfiest player so far tried to defend you with that whole pm thing
it seems like we have a little trio going here.. ux, slow, and drp are all together... seems a bit wolfy??
Ok, I may be reading too much, but you're obviously reading too little, which I understand, because I'm making some pretty long posts this time 'round.

Nakah can't give out too much (virtually any) information. I am human. I know it. There you go.

Drp, yes, tried to defend me. He was trying to create a human team (he said in a PM). I can forward you that PM, if need be. (We can forward PMs like that, correct?)

And of course, a human would want to protect a fellow human.

Also, I'm gonna say again: I would like to know everyone's relations with each other during this game. Like, how you communicated each other, with what method, etc. If you don't want to, that's fine, I guess. But it would really help the humans, etc.

askalice23

no i do get it...

but how would ux be able to prove drp was lieing about the pm if in fact he was human??

SlowPokemon

That doesn't even matter!

I'm saying that u-x is human, not that he didn't send the pm! (Which I also don't think he did)

SlowPokemon

SHOCKING EVIDENCE (kind of)

I was looking on Who's Online, and askalice and SR were BOTH sending messages at the same time..

>.>

Does this prove anything?

I think it supports my theory, personally. But.

SuperRiolu

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2010, 03:31:18 PMSHOCKING EVIDENCE (kind of)

I was looking on Who's Online, and askalice and SR were BOTH sending messages at the same time..

>.>

Does this prove anything?

I think it supports my theory, personally. But.

And now check YOUR message box.

I've changed my nove to no one because of what has been happening while I have been sleeping.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

askalice23

yes it does matter...

if the pm said he was human then there is no way of proving he didnt send the pm and he shouldnt be allowed back into the game.

so ux returning to the game makes me think he is a special role and drps info was false

hahaha shocking evidence... apparently this site is only used for communicating about twg... great evidence automatic mvp right there

SlowPokemon

Hahaha. Wow. Pretty stupid of me. :)

universe-X

Quote from: askalice23 on August 21, 2010, 03:26:15 PMno i do get it...
but how would ux be able to prove drp was lieing about the pm if in fact he was human??
-___- Print Scrn the page where it shows the "TWG Role" PM that Nakah sent. Under the time and date, it SHOULDN'T say that "You have responded or forwarded this message", because I didn't do either. Pretty solid proof right there.

SlowPokemon

Vote count

askalice - 2
SFK - 1
SuperRiolu - 1

Seriously? Four voters? Out of eight?

Well, truthfully, SuperRiolu and Mashi have officially voted no one...

Who hasn't voted at all... askalice and master gamer...

1 hour and 50 minutes...