News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

And I chnge my vote to Mashi anyway. I've just got a bad feeling that he's the wolf. Slow really doesn't seem to be acting very wolfy in defending himself so yeah.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I believe the three wolves are Mashi, askalice, and SR.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

jake3343

wtf you guys. I'm not sure how it could be more obvious that SFK is a wolf. While I could make a huge post showing everyoen, I won't because I don't really care if the humans win.

In fact, now I get an extra guess on the lantern keepers because SFK's wolfing failed.

Mashi

jake3343, I'm going to have to ask you a favor.  Next Phase, one of the Humans will die.  That will leave a Human(Universe X or I), a Wolf (SFK), and you the Strange Man.

So I've been working as hard as ever this game and I'm going to ask you, do you think you could help the Humans win next Phase?  Pleeeeeeeeeease?

SuperFireKirby

I'm just lost and I may change my vote again, but now I'm positive Slow's a human. He would have acted much differently in his defense. That changes if there's another wolf, but I have a strong feeling there's only one(God, I hope so). And if Mashi's not the a wolf then it's U-X. Or it's both of them either way, unless Slow's a wolf which I currently highly doubt. Humans can easily win this. Unless Jake guesses the three lantern holders correctly which I think has very little chance of happening.

Once again, I'm put in a dilemma with Mashi's newest post. Now I'm thinking that Mashi is human. But it could just be a ploy to make himself seem human.

And Mashi is also forgetting about Slow who is right now tied in votes for lynching with himself.

And I'll tell you this Mashi, Jake is dead wrong, and the humans will lose if you lynch me next round. But of course this is TWG and its alot harder to convince people than with the plain truth. And here I go, talking to Mashi as if I believe he's human, which I probably do. But Slow is a human. The fact that I'm supporting him right now has pinned me down as a wolf in Mashi's mind if he is ,in fact, a human in the same way that Mashi supporting Askalice made Slow point his finger straight at Mashi.

My vote stands for now.

But it seems that U-X is really the only one I don't have mixed feelings about. He's suspicious and I trust him less than Mashi who I'm currently voting to lynch. I might change my vote to U-X tomorrow. It just all depends how the rest of this day plays out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Mashi- whatever you have to say, say it soon. And you know what I mean.

SFK

I'm gonna trust Slow for now. I'm not gonna explain. :)

SuperFireKirby

Actually, day is over due to Slow getting insta'd. I just realized that. :P

universe-X

♫ fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ♫

FUCK

SlowPokemon

Mashi isn't the seer, I'm also fairly sure of that.

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, U-x. And I don't agree.

Hurry up Nakah! xD

Mashi

Quote from: universe-X on August 25, 2010, 05:48:35 PMMashi- whatever you have to say, say it soon. And you know what I mean.
To be honest, I don't actually.

SlowPokemon

He thinks you're the seer. ::)

And you're the final wolf, duh.

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2010, 05:36:19 PMBut it seems that U-X is really the only one I don't have mixed feelings about. He's suspicious and I trust him less than Mashi who I'm currently voting to lynch. I might change my vote to U-X tomorrow. It just all depends how the rest of this day plays out.

Don't change your vote! He's just a VERY confused human.

VOTE FOR MASHI, I TOLD YOU ONCE AND I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN.

Y'all will be sorry... ._.

universe-X

I don't know if it's too late now, though :-\

SlowPokemon

It is, I'm already insta'd. But on the next day phase eliminate Mashi.

When he's not wolfed and you or SFK is, it will all make sense.