News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay, we're now in the final five. Since there is a count at the end of the Day phase, that means we have at least one wolf gone.

That's good. :P

I will be at a loss as to who to vote for, assuming I'm not wolfed.

And that story was hilarious! I got to kill askalice, too! xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Ok, this seems good. We need to start thinking about who the next (and probably final) wolf is.

SlowPokemon

I'll probably vote jake tomorrow, assuming I was not wolfed (where is Nakah? :P).

It's so exciting... almost like being in one of those stupid reality TV shows where they vote each other off! xD

Nakah

Night is over.

------------------------------------

The men woke up and found jake3343 laying face down in the dirt at the center of the camp. The men feared the worst for the poor fellow, and so together they gathered around him, and turned him over facing up.

That's when Jake began coughing rapidly and gasping for breath. He opened his eyes and looked up at the men.

"Jake!? You're alive! Are you alright?" Asked UX.

"Yes, I'm fine." Said Jake. "Whatever attacked me last night didn't succeed in killing me, it would seem." He said, as he brushed off the dirt and revealed only minor scratches.

The men looked around the camp, and no corpse was to be found. It seemed the wolves had not finished the job the night before.

-----------------------

It is now Day 3. The wolfing has failed. Day 3 ends Thursday @ 9:00 p.m. EST.

SlowPokemon

Jake is the strange man, we most definitely do not have the guardian.

SFK I'm presuming is a wolf.

And why do we get 48 hours now? Well, actually, that makes sense because the update came later...

:P Gonna vote when I get home from school today, maybe tomorrow.

jake3343

Since it's now obvious that I'm the strange man, there's pretty much no way for me to win. The lantern keepers did a really good job, as I have no idea who they are.

I'll also say that I'm pretty much certain SFK is the last wolf. The only reason I didn't vote for him Day 2 was because I thought he might be the final wolf, and I wanted an extra night of guessing the three lantern keepers (which I didn't even end up doing because I seriously have no idea at all).

SFK

Nakah

The lantern keepers can either be living or dead. If all three died, then you must guess the three who died with lanterns.

SlowPokemon

No! Sfk is human, I'm practically sure of it.
jake, sfk, and universe - change your votes to Mashi.

Mashi is the final wolf is my theory... please, just vote for him today and end night early with an insta. If we haven't won, then you can lynch me next.

If all goes well, I'll give evidence, but for now you'll just have to go with me. xP

Please do as I say... we may win because of it.

SuperFireKirby

Jake is revealing he is the strange man. Well I knew you weren't human so I guess I was half right.

But who is (hopefully) the last wolf?

Mashi? But why? This is either a blind assumption made by Slow, or he might be the seer and know Mashi is the final wolf. 

Or he could be the final wolf trying to protect his own hide by getting another human lynched. That way he could take 2 humans out of the game and be that much closer to winning, which could still be possible.

Then there's Universe, who isn't really hasn't contributed much of anything to the human side to help us win. His post are pretty much void of any use to helping the human struggle.

I really don't have any reasons against Mashi as to why he would be a wolf, so until Slow can give me some reasoning, I'm not going to vote.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Okay, got it.

First off, Mashi suggested that he and I form an alliance. Not huge in itself.

BUT know that DrP tried to form an alliance with me last time - he was a wolf. From what I read in the Invader Zim TWG, Pumpy and ETF (I think) formed an alliance... she was a wolf.

Alliances don't end well and it was strange that he suggested it -- note that this was before night one even ended.

Secondly, there's what I said about askalice. I am fairly sure that askalice was a wolf. Mashi keeps defending him under the pretense that Master Gamer assumed him human. He won't hear anything against him.

Also, I'm not a wolf... I understand that this whole thing sounds odd and very suspicious, but I'm quite certain that Mashi is a wolf.

Let's hear his argument, then decide.

It all comes down to who has the more convincing argument. It's more than likely that his will sound more probable, but I have to get that out. So, if you lynch me and then we lose I can safely say that you can't say I didn't offer my help.

Still a vote for Mashi.

SlowPokemon

Also--

SFK, you suggested that I was the last wolf who was trying to save his own hide...

Don't you think that it would be weird to just pick someone with no evidence against him? No offense, but if I was a wolf, I'd make up fake evidence about you. The others don't need convincing to lynch YOU.

And I'm not the seer.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 25, 2010, 10:57:57 AMNo! Sfk is human, I'm practically sure of it.
jake, sfk, and universe - change your votes to Mashi.

Mashi is the final wolf is my theory... please, just vote for him today and end DAY early with an insta. If we haven't won, then you can lynch me next.

If all goes well, I'll give evidence, but for now you'll just have to go with me. xP

Please do as I say... we may win because of it.

Also, *fixed

Mashi

Alright Slow, I suppose you really are a Wolf then.

First off, when you first began your vote against me, you said "Lynch Mashi, evidence later", why couldn't you post the said evidence right away?  My guess is that you were trying to think of a false and misleading reason to lynch me.  Though, you may have been at school at the time, so I'll have to digress on that point.  But even so, why couldn't you just write that post later on?  Such as when you had the time to?  Trying to lynch me in a hurry isn't something a Human would do, especially so early in the Phase.

Anyways, you say that me forming an alliance is wolfish.  I disagree.  Although it seems that only Wolves have been forming alliances here, but at LLF, forming alliances is one of the key factors to Human victory.  As you can see, the way my forum and your forum play the game are different.  Not to mention, the last game was a manhunt, there are going to be factors that may change the game in that way(Such as seerings, Lanterns, etc. ), plus the fact that if anyone in the alliance finds the other suspicious, they could just end it.  There's also the fact that I said I would like it to be a loose alliance.  If it were an actual alliance, we wouldn't have a hint of suspicion about the other player(s) and we would be able to discuss who to vote for etc. up to the point of agreeance.  That's the type of alliance a Wolf wants to get into, not a loose alliance where you would want to discuss the game including suspicions or whatnot.

Also, you got the time wrong about when I suggested a loose alliance.  It was after Night 1, not before.  Not to mention, I wanted it to be a loose alliance for a reason.

Also, you say that the only reason I believe askalice23 isn't a Wolf is because Master_Gamer38 believed so as well.  Again, there are other reasons.  drpamplemousse wanted to lynch askalice23, and we know drpamplemousse was a Wolf.  Once again I ask, why would a Wolf ever want to lead a lynch against another Wolf?  That makes no sense at all.  The fact that no one seems to notice this is my main gripe right now.

Now a few other things I think should be noted:
SlowPokemon and drpamplemousse both agreed that askalice23 and SuperRiolu were suspicious.  drpamplemousse is a Wolf, so we know the people he wanted to lynch can't be Wolves.  I'm guessing this is where the theory that SlowPokemon and drpamplemousse were allied started, but it would make sense if they're both Wolves.
SlowPokemon has stated before in the chat that he believed 100% that I was Human because I believed he was a Wolf and would question him, etc. while we were privately chatting.  Even so after, he still seemed to be cautious of me.  And now he's trying to get me lynched for the same reasons he believed I was a Wolf before, this isn't logical.  Unfortunately though I don't think I saved the log.

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

First of all, I didn't post the evidence because I was posting on my DS.

xP

It's really hard, I think you understand that.

Secondly, WE DO NOT KNOW THAT DRPAMPLEMOUSSE IS A WOLF.

And thirdly, this further justifies my theory IMO--you are becoming nervous and posting evidence against ME. Like I expected you would, and you can't really do anything differently at this point.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to me the rest of you guys! Vote for Mashi! You can always lynch me next if I'm wrong!

What kind of a wolf does that???

SlowPokemon

ALSO

You didn't post it during Day 1--DrP was still in the game.