TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

sfk

jumpy with the votes

a few posts ago you were all for killing jake and now you think he is human

SuperFireKirby

I had a nice chat with him on #TWG, it's kinda convinced me toward him being human. More so than you currently, anyways. Go on #TWG chat, we might get somewhere then.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2010, 03:29:39 PMI'm guessing your not to familiar with NSM chat? Zeta is the NSM chatroom bot who is all knowing and will answer most of your questions.

Yeah i have no idea about anything on NSM chat. I couldn't tell you how to even log on.

SlowPokemon

Back early, hooray. :P

Change vote to askalice23.

One more for an insta (albeit a 28-minute early one).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Oh, also. I'm not saying this means anything, but Mashi keeps defending askalice... In the chatroom he keeps saying that he's sure askalice is human, and shoots down any suggestion that askalice should be lynched. He's voting for SFK now (which doesn't mean anything bad by itself, I guess).

But he's being very defensive of AA. A bit strange, if you ask me. o_o

Mashi

Wait a second there, that's not completely true.  You're saying that I thought askalice23 was Human, but I said I was thinking he was Human for reasons which I can't stress enough.  And I haven't shot down any suggestions of him either, I've only disagreed.

Main Reasons I Believe askalice23 is Human:
drpamp accused him and was hoping for him to be lynched.  And I think we can all agree that drpamp was a Wolf.  Why would a Wolf want to lynch a fellow Wolf?  The answer is simple, they don't.
Master Gamer 38 believed that he seemed Human.  Master Gamer 38 was also wolfed, meaning he was Human.  Since he was Human, then what he believed is trustworthy.  I'm still not sure how to explain it, but yeah.

SlowPokemon, I've been going on and off about you.  I'm confident you're not a Wolf, but you don't give me Human vibes.  I keep putting plain evidence in front of you, but you seem dead set in what you believe.  I may be wrong, but I'm quite sure you're the Strange Man at this point.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on August 23, 2010, 05:59:19 PMI may be wrong, but I'm quite sure you're the Strange Man at this point.

You are. Dx

I'm not the strange man, nor am I a wolf... I'm just not an experienced (or good) player, so I don't know how to "act" human. Mostly because I don't have to act, I'm really a human.

I think the strange man may be already dead. Then again, that only leaves DrP and SR. He can't be wolfed, so MG and Concerto are ruled out.

DrPamplemousse was human, I'm almost sure of it. :P He's just been being stupid lately.

The evidence you've put in front of me may be plain to you, but I just disagree. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're a wolf either. :P

SlowPokemon

Also, Askalice is dead as of 38 minutes ago...

We'll find out shortly (if Nakah comes on soon) if we've been doing the right thing...

Mashi

I need to moat my anger towards the Wolves (Wolf?) right now.  They're (It's?  Agh, forget it) making me enraaaaaaaaaaged.

Honestly, next Day Phase (If there is one), I don't think I'll have any idea on whom to lynch, I'll just go with the majority does and hope Humans win at some point.

SlowPokemon

Like I said before, it's way more fun with fewer players.

askalice23

Farewell it has been a pleasure playing with all of you. Best TWG I've played in on this site

SlowPokemon

I am happy to be a part of this...

I have wanted to be in TWG since I first started reading the old ones from a few years ago. They all seemed like such fun.

Now I can vouch for that. :)

BUT

Someone's getting killed. Why should we be happy?

Now the wolves could win... What if we killed the wrong person? WHAT IF?

I think it's doubtful. :P

universe-X

Yay, phantoms + first day of school ftl :'(

Anyways, I think we have a wolf dead now. We'll see soon...

Nakah

Sorry guys a 36 song update takes quite a while, considering I started around 9:00 p.m. EST and it's now midnight.

Day is Over.

--------------------------------------------

The men had a terrible day of relentless argument and debate. Not a moment's rest was found.

"AskAlice is a wolf! I know it, just listen to him!" Shouted UX, pointing across the camp at Mr. AskAlice.

"I'm a wolf for pointing out how you and Slowpokemon are very 'close'!?" retorted AskAlice.

"I'm merely speaking up for what I think! Saying this makes you even more wolfy." Shouted SlowPokemon.

"Dumbass." Scarfed AskAlice back.

"Now now, there are several reasons as to why I think AskAlice might just be human." Declared Mashi.

Enraged, SlowPokemon drew a sword and held it's point up to Mashi's face.

"You sound like you have a wolf buddy that you're trying to defend."

"This is blasphemy, you're all way too over-edge about this. Acting out of control like this is going to get us all killed!" Said Mashi in return.

"I've had enough." Said Jake3343. "AskAlice, you have troubled us enough, I think it is you who shall go today."

Enough of the men agreed, and so it was.

AskAlice saw the men begin to encircle him.

"...I will not try to escape. If you kill me now, I will become more than you can possibly imagine." Said AskAlice, looking at the ground in silence, closing his eyes as if meditating upon the circumstance.

SlowPokemon stared at him for a moment then drew his sword, and with one swipe, cut through his clothing around the area of the neck. A clean slice.

AskAlice fell to the ground, but immediately his body disappeared, leaving only his clothing in a ball on the ground.

SlowPokemon's jaw dropped, and all of the men stared in awe. Then SlowPokemon stepped up to the pile of clothes and kicked it to check for any remains. Nothing.

"Literally, what the **** keeps going on. I can't believe this." Said Jake3343.

"That is why you fail." Said Master Yoda, laughing beside a tree.

The men all turned their heads in shock, but by the time they could glance towards the tree, the critter vanished, scurrying off deep into the forest.

The men decided they had enough, and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 3. AskAlice is dead. Night ends Tuesday @ 9:00p.m. EST