News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

I'm not sure if I get this whole U-x, SP, and DrP alliance. They really don't seem to be in an alliance at all. The only thing holding DrP to the alliance is him picking U-x to have forwarded his role pm, which I don't believe he really did. Why he picked U-x, I don't know. As for Slow, I think all he did was defend U-x, right? That doesn't really mean they're in an alliance...

I don't think that this means Askalice is a wolf, but I am becoming a little more suspicious of him.

SlowPokemon

I really don't know who to suspect. But what I do know is this - TWG is way more fun with fewer players.

Anyway, starting to get the tiniest bit suspicious of Mashi...maybe more on that later.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

it seems that way because...

1. you and drp seem to be like the best of friends until hes in trouble.... drp knows exactly where you are, also last game i played with him as a wolf... and you 2 were all buddy buddy and he believed everything you said and you believed everything he said.

2. why would drp want ux proven a human so badly. who in their right mind would go to trying to break the rules to prove his innocence.

3. you and ux have found some sort of newly found bond and seem to be doing whatever the other one does

ux didnt send the pm however why would drp want to show everyone he is human?

SlowPokemon

You're honestly one of the... (CALM YOURSELF, SLOW, BEFORE YOU PULL A KEFKATICFANATIC SAY SOMETHING YOU REGRET)

Deep breath, deep breath...

You're annoying me, to say the least.

Anyway:

1.) DrP knows exactly "where I am"? We two were all "buddy buddy"? Explain.

2.) DrP didn't realize he was breaking the rules until it was pointed out to him, I'm guessing. I suppose that doesn't explain why he would lie to prove Universe-x's innocence, unless Universe really did send him the pm. As to whether or not that's true, there's no way of knowing.

3.) What the heck? We are doing whatever the other one does??? I have no agreement with him of any kind about this, and if this is so it's entirely coincidental. I still don't understand what you mean though.

askalice23

oh no did i upset SLOWpokemon no go ahead make my day and say it...

1. where you are... oh my lover slowpokemon is at school for the rest of the day... buddy buddy read any of the pms drp sent me last game... slowpokemon thinks this guy is the seer, slowpokemon this slowpokemon that

2.ux didnt send the pm.... but well you 2 are defending each other to the death

3. and you 2 both went after superiolu

and i would also like to point out that the reasoning behind you guys thinking mg mashi and superiolu are the wolves is the same reasoning that i think you drp and ux are the wolves

universe-X

Askalice- Slow and I talk quite a bit in IRC along with MG and lately, Mashi.

I am not a wolf, and after the PM I sent you, I'd think you'd start seeing that, but oh well.

Everything between me and Slow is either coincidence or we talked it out in IRC.

SuperRiolu was bound to die anyway. And it saved you from getting my vote.

I'm rethinking MG and Mashi, but the more I do, the more confused I get. :-\

Lastly, you (and SlowPokemon) need to calm down. A lot. This is just a game, even if it is the only reason why [askalice] comes here. Don't bring those "personal" feelings or insults in here, please.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: askalice23 on August 22, 2010, 03:13:25 PMoh no did i upset SLOWpokemon no go ahead make my day and say it...

1. where you are... oh my lover slowpokemon is at school for the rest of the day... buddy buddy read any of the pms drp sent me last game... slowpokemon thinks this guy is the seer, slowpokemon this slowpokemon that

2.ux didnt send the pm.... but well you 2 are defending each other to the death

3. and you 2 both went after superiolu

and i would also like to point out that the reasoning behind you guys thinking mg mashi and superiolu are the wolves is the same reasoning that i think you drp and ux are the wolves

Well, quite honestly, now my opinion of you is even lower... with that "oh my lover" comment, I now see that you're immature as well as annoying and grammatically challenged, and I won't even give you the satisfaction getting mad. ::)

1.) He knows I was at school because a) I posted that I was back to school already in the Back to School Thread, b) because it was a weekday, which is when most of we minors do indeed attend school, and b) he knows that I use EDT. Also, some people do indeed have these things called "friends" who know a bit about them.

But, more importantly, even if he knew I was at school, that has absolutely nothing to do with TWG.

2.) I have no recollection of him defending me at all, and the only real thing I did was post my thoughts about he being human.

3.) What do you mean, we both went after SuperRiolu (you'll note that I left out the "who is superiolu" bit of nastiness)? I presented my thoughts about him and voted, and then he read my thoughts and considered my points. Then he voted for you, and changed his vote to give you another chance.

At this point, I have presented my reasoning for my actions multiple times, and you are beginning to sound like a broken record.

To everyone else: unless askalice23 is so annoyed with me that he decides to wolf me tonight, he has my vote for tomorrow until further notice.

jake3343

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2010, 04:34:11 PMI now see that you're immature as well as annoying and grammatically challenged, and I won't even give you the satisfaction getting mad. ::)

I love you.

askalice23

the voting is so inconsistent its not even funny....... askalice now lets jump to superiolu randomly... unless he sent you something in that pm that was really wolfy i dont see how he should have died... i seem more wolfy than him..

and i forgot the grammar nazis play here.. doesnt seem to be a problem at other sites but apparently here the grammar gods join together... its a forum game not an english class

and how do i annoy you... you didnt get mad until i accused you and ux

SlowPokemon

The pm was a little "cry for help" from DrP - SuperRiolu was showing me an email from DrP that he wanted to be forwarded to Nakah... it said basically that he was incredibly sorry, he'd be taking a break from NSM for a few days, and he asked that his role be announced. I can forward it to you if you like.

Quote from: jake3343 on August 22, 2010, 04:51:06 PM...

I love you.

I hope that wasn't sarcastic. :P

universe-X

Blah, I reeeeaaallly want to leave this game unless things start settling down.

Take this useless shit to PM now, we don't need forward and back flaming, especially during a night phase.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2010, 04:57:40 PMThe pm was a little "cry for help" from DrP - SuperRiolu was showing me an email from DrP that he wanted to be forwarded to Nakah... it said basically that he was incredibly sorry, he'd be taking a break from NSM for a few days, and he asked that his role be announced. I can forward it to you if you like.
His role can only be announced after the game is over. I don't know what Nakah's planning to do about it. Or why Drp would even take a break from NSM. Really, all he had to do is read the rules [thoroughly] and then the rest of the game is trust, guessing, accusing, all that jazz.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on August 22, 2010, 05:00:32 PMBlah, I reeeeaaallly want to leave this game unless things start settling down.

Got it, I'm sorry.

And I agree, DrP is being kind of strange lately. :P

askalice23

Quote from: universe-X on August 22, 2010, 05:00:32 PMBlah, I reeeeaaallly want to leave this game unless things start settling down.

as do i... its a forum game not war

if my comments were out of line i apologize....

drp really threw a curve ball into this game

universe-X

That's where all this chaos started. This was gonna be a good game, 'til drp had to break the rules...

SlowPokemon

When you think about the whole DrP thing, it's so ridiculous it's comical.

I read "drp really threw a curveball into this game", and I started thinking about what he did. Then I was laughing and asking myself, "What the heck was he thinking?"