News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

also i have aquestion about the strange man... if he guesses the 3 lantern keepers do the 2 reds die or do the 3 lantern keepers die??

DrP

Quote from: askalice23 on August 18, 2010, 06:56:43 PMalso i have aquestion about the strange man... if he guesses the 3 lantern keepers do the 2 reds die or do the 3 lantern keepers die??

its the 2 reds AND the Master Wolf.

Mashi

No, I'm pretty sure it's the Light Keepers and the 2 Red Wolves.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 18, 2010, 06:58:55 PMits the 2 reds AND the Master Wolf.
No, it's only reds that die. The master wolf is technically not a red.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 18, 2010, 07:06:23 PMNo, it's only reds that die. The master wolf is technically not a red.

its not the lanturn keepers, just the two reds (after going back to look).

Mashi

QuoteThe Strange Man during the Night phase will send a PM to the host guessing the names of the three players with lanterns. If he is correct and guesses all three of the players' names, then all three of those players are killed and the lanterns are lost forever. The strange man is not a human. He cannot be wolfed during the night, any attempt to wolf him will fail(and result in a wasted wolfing). He can be lynched, however, and that is the only way that he can be killed. If the strange man accurately guesses the three lantern keepers, then all reds in the game will die. This does not include the Master Wolf.

SuperFireKirby

Exactly. You people need to read these things through. >_<

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343

Quote from: Nakah on August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PMIf he is correct and guesses all three of the players' names, then all three of those players are killed and the lanterns are lost forever. If the strange man accurately guesses the three lantern keepers, then all reds in the game will die. This does not include the Master Wolf.
Mashi gets an A+ in reading

Anyway, I think that the strange man is probably a loner, meaning he is his own team and not a human or wolf. I think that it would probably be best to kill him/her if his/her identity is found (he/she's seer'd purple, right?).

Also, everyone remember that #twg at http://www.ninsheetm.us/chat/ is great to discuss things.

Nakah

If the Strange Man guesses the lantern keepers, both the lantern keepers and all reds in the game(does not include Master Wolf) are dead. This is due to an important factor for the Strange Man's role.

Quote from: jake3343 on August 18, 2010, 07:11:37 PMAnyway, I think that the strange man is probably a loner, meaning he is his own team and not a human or wolf. I think that it would probably be best to kill him/her if his/her identity is found (he/she's seer'd purple, right?).

This is not necessarily true always. It's a conditional circumstance, the color that he is seer'd as, depending on what else is going on in the game. I'll leave it at that.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wait...can the strange man also hold a lantern?

universe-X

lol, of course not. That would ruin the whole point of his role. :P

I'm also gonna put it out there that askalice seems a little anxious to get drp out of the way. Just saying...

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on August 18, 2010, 10:51:58 PMlol, of course not. That would ruin the whole point of his role. :P

I'm also gonna put it out there that askalice seems a little anxious to get drp out of the way. Just saying...

maybe it is a grudge from not really working super great in the last game, i have no idea.

universe-X

lol, if that's the case, then I'll say: Whatever happens in TWG, stays in TWG.

askalice23

haha no grudge it was just a weird posting. i just thought that him posting im never telling what i am was weird. not a big deal i was just pointing it out :P

DrP

I just didnt want to put my role out there... since three people (including yourself) have already revealed their roles.. this makes the game much more fun!