News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Across the Johto Universe - The Great Gold/Silver Medley

Started by DrP, August 16, 2010, 02:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

MEMORANDUM                                
To: All NSM Members

Dearest NSM Members and Loyal Pokémon fans:

We (dahans, DekuT, Shado, pumpy and myself) proudly present our Pokémon Gold and Silver Great Medley, Across the Johto Universe. After working on this for over a month, and encountering MANY minor setbacks, we finally have a finished product for you to hear, touch, smell, and even taste if you so desire, to bring back the nostalgic memories of the past. After putting on all the finalizing touches, I am proud to announce that we have some extras to release along with the final sheet and its MIDI counterpart. Being released along with the sheet, we have to sheet rips in the form of MP3s, so you can listen to a Bright Piano or a Honky Tonk playing this sacred document.

In addition to the MP3s, we have a special Two Movement Full Orchestra playing an unreleased sheet (meaning, some of the songs not included on this sheet are in their full forms and some extra music has been added). FInally, (this is the big one!), we are releasing a small 14 Track CD to go along with this music, which includes the two movements of Across the Johto Universe. Each song is a rip of the original sheet of its namesake and dipped in the chocolate coating called instrumentation. It may not be the best, but it is sure something worthing taking a listen to.

I really want to thank everyone for their support, GreekGeek for all of his comments and suggestions, Slow and Oni for being the “Rally Mankeys” and of course I want to thank the entire production team for all the blood and sweat... and time into this project. We couldn’t have done it with out you all. Dahans, you are the best for getting this thing started. Deku, you have been the best thing for this sheet in its final hours, making sure the UI was perfect for the new users. Lastly, Shado and Pumpy, your contributions form the backbone of this sheet and I personally thank you for everything.

Lastly, I hope that everyone enjoys this sheet as much as we had fun making it. We think y’all gonna love it! Now its the time to let of the fireworks, shoot the confetti and pop the Champagne!

Sincerely,
Dr Pamplemousse
Editor-in-Chief

Across the Johto Universe
ZIP

Great Medley: MUS MIDI PDF

MP3s
Great Medley: Piano; Honky Tonk

The Making Of:

Dahans
Azalea Town:MUS MIDI
Route 38:MUS MIDI
Cherrygrove City:MUS MIDI
Sprout Tower:MUS MIDI

DekuTrombonist
Buena's Password:MUS MIDI
Eusine's Theme:MUS MIDI
Opening:MUS MIDI
Pokemon Lullaby:MUS MIDI
New Bark Town:MUS MIDI

Dr Pamplemousse
Bicycle:MUS MIDI
Route 27:MUS MIDI
Violet City:MUS MIDI
Route 30:MUS MIDI
Tin Tower:MUS MIDI
Route 29:MUS MIDI
Ecruteak City:MUS MIDI
S.S. Aqua:MUS MIDI

Shadoninja
Surfing:MUS MIDI
Ruins of Alph: MUS MIDI

Pumpy_Heart
Bug Catching Contest:MUS MIDI
Burned Tower:MUS  MIDI
Goldenrod City:MUS MIDI
Professor Oak’s Theme:MUS MIDI  
Olivine Lighthouse:MUS MIDI
Professor Elm’s Lab:MUS
Radio Tower Takeover:MUS MIDI

Ending Theme
MUS MIDI

ALL SHEETS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. You can only find updated sheets here.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ArguMargu

Amazing.
My finale keeps crashing when I try to open the MUS, though

SlowPokemon

I actually don't really like it in its .MUS form. Ridiculous playability problems. But if I were to put this on my iPod, sure, I'd listen to it.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2010, 03:27:28 PMI actually don't really like it in its .MUS form. Ridiculous playability problems. But if I were to put this on my iPod, sure, I'd listen to it.

And that's the reason I made MP3s... you can listen to the sheet, plus the BONUS ALBUM!!!

SuperRiolu

This is... one of the greatest non-classical piano sheets I've attempted to play. I just have to work out some parts, but overall its pretty nice, though you are missing some songs.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

we had to trim down the sheet, so we pulled out over 12 songs. Its still a good medley for its size!

SlowPokemon

I have a question. Why the heck would there be the HGSS New Bark music if it's a GS medley??? xD

DrP

It fit better in the medley. There was going to be Route 47 and the Safari Zone Gate theme, too... and Eusine's Theme and Buena's Password were from Crystal!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FallenPianist

I'm speechless. This is incredible. It's all my childhood in 17 minutes.

You did an amazing job.

DrP

Thanks! I hope you're enjoying every last bit of it!

dahans

My finale reader can't play it! -.- stupid computer!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

SlowPokemon

I have a few complaints.

Songs like Elm's Lab (the most annoying song ever) and Pokemon Lullaby (also stupid), and Bug-Catching Contest (I suspect it only got in because of the bike theme reference) got not only put in, but a LONG play time, while amazing songs like Goldenrod got literally ten seconds...

:D