News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[GBA] Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Multiple Songs

Started by SuperRiolu, August 14, 2010, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusk

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 17, 2012, 12:47:40 PMSee how it's crossed out? That means it's done. It's on the site.
Why I can not find it? ???
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

DonValentino

Quote from: Dusk on June 18, 2012, 06:05:02 AMWhy I can not find it? ???

I can't find it either. You sure it's on site, Shado?

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 17, 2012, 12:47:40 PMI've already abandoned it. Go for it.

Ok, then. Thanks.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Nonono. He's talking about CROSS THE SEA, when you're sailing with Mr. Briney or on the cruise liner. That's the SURF theme.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2012, 10:33:50 AMNonono. He's talking about CROSS THE SEA, when you're sailing with Mr. Briney or on the cruise liner. That's the SURF theme.
Oh. Thought they were the same thing. I'll update it in a bit

SlowPokemon

DonValentino

Quote from: Dusk on June 17, 2012, 11:46:28 AMI know this song under the name "Set Sail".
I will do it. But it will take a while, because I go in a week for three weeks to vacation.
Maybe I finish it before I go.

Also, to make things clear, the official soundtrack name is "Crossing the Sea", not "Set Sail."

Shadoninja

SlowPokemon

I'm already working on it(though as I'm leaving tomorrow I might not have it done for quite some time)

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 21, 2012, 06:07:31 PMI'm already working on it(though as I'm leaving tomorrow I might not have it done for quite some time)
Excellent.

SlowPokemon

Here's hwat I have so far, just so you have PROOF (and can give me a little feedback on whether or not what I have so far looks good)

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 21, 2012, 06:21:33 PMHere's hwat I have so far, just so you have PROOF (and can give me a little feedback on whether or not what I have so far looks good)

Looking awesome so far! Here's my Rustboro City WIP too, just so you also have proof that I'm working on it.

DrP

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 18, 2012, 10:20:42 AMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/sheets/Pokemon/PokemonRubySapphire/Surfing.pdf

Also, it's a horrid arrangement, please replace it.
RUDE!

And even though all my arrangements are is crap, I blame QC! Seriously, who let this get on the site when the arrangement has notes in off the staff and it's in 4/4? Though surprisingly the mus file I have on my computer now has all these problems fixed... strange...

Bespinben

Well, I think QC is MUCH better these days (probably because updates aren't rushed on a weekly basis). If you ever look at my submissions post, there are so many edit messages that it'll take quite a bit of scrolling to get to the next person's post.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrP on June 22, 2012, 09:21:27 AMRUDE!

And even though all my arrangements are is crap, I blame QC! Seriously, who let this get on the site when the arrangement has notes in off the staff and it's in 4/4? Though surprisingly the mus file I have on my computer now has all these problems fixed... strange...
Primum non nocere