News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Update, Wednesday August 11th of 2010

Started by Nakah, August 11, 2010, 09:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Here is this week's update, sorry that it's coming in a few days later than anticipated. I would rather make sure everything is right and orderly before making an update rather than hastily trying to get it done for the sake of time. No matter, though, because a nice bit of new songs are here for you to enjoy! You can expect next week's update to still occur on Monday, despite this current update being on a Wednesday(I'm fully prepared to take the next update if Concerto isn't able to).

So, here are the new arrangements:

Treeckodude
[GB] Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow: "Champion Battle"
[N64] Yoshi's Story: "Overworld Themes"

Thomas Wilson
[GBA] Golden Sun: "Saturos Battle"
[GBA] Golden Sun: "Saturos and Menardi Battle"
[GBA] Golden Sun: The Lost Age: "Air's Rock"
[GBA] Golden Sun: The Lost Age: "Boat Battle"
[GBA] Golden Sun: The Lost Age: "Title Theme"

Commander6
[SNES] Tetris Attack (Panel de Pon): "Bowser's Stage"
[SNES] Tetris Attack (Panel de Pon): "Forest Stage"
[SNES] Tetris Attack (Panel de Pon): "Water Stage"

[GBA] Final Fantasy IV: "Boss Battle"
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV: "Tower of Babil"

The Deku Trombonist
[N64] Banjo Kazooie: "Click Clock Wood (Winter)"
[N64] Banjo Tooie: "Witchyworld"
[PC] Cave Story: "Balrog's Theme"
[GBC] Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal: "National Park"
[SNES] Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday: "Wackyland"

drpamplemousse
[NDS] Pokémon D/P/Pt: "Hearthome City"
[GBC] Pokémon G/S/C: "Route 27"
[NDS] Pokémon D/P/Pt: "Eterna City"
[GBC] Pokémon G/S/C: "Bicycle"
[NDS] Pokémon D/P/Pt: "Veilstone City"

dahans
[GBC] Pokemon Gold Silver: "Sprout Tower"
[GBC] Pokemon Gold Silver: "Ecruteak City"
[GBC] Pokemon Gold Silver: "Route 42"
[GBC] Pokemon Gold Silver: "Route 38"

Wiiman96
[ARC] Donkey Kong: "Game Start"
[GBC] Donkey Kong Country: "Forest Frenzy (GBC)"
[SNES] Lufia & The Fortress of Doom: "Fanfare"
[SNES] Lufia & The Fortress of Doom: "Reunion"
[PSX] Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage: "Satyr's Song"

Olimar12345
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy 2: "Sky Station" (Replacement)
[WII] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: "Twilight Ice Mass: Blizzeta(Part 1)" (Replacement)
[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourlgass: "The Story"
[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Sprit Tracks: "The Spirit Flute"

~Nakah

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Haha, good to see you followed my new format.

dahans

Wooooooooo thanks for the update! One of my sheets wasn't accepted. Would you mind telling me what was wrong so that I can fix it for the next udpate! Thanks.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

^I'm going out on a limb here and say it's probably the easiest way to do it. Just copypaste from each post in the submission thread, ta da.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Or maybe it's so people can actually see who is contributing to the site.  In BOLD letters.

Nakah

Quote from: dahans on August 11, 2010, 10:45:08 AMWooooooooo thanks for the update! One of my sheets wasn't accepted. Would you mind telling me what was wrong so that I can fix it for the next udpate! Thanks.

I did, in the submission thread I pointed out all of the reasons why I didn't upload which sheets.

dahans

Quote from: Nakah on August 11, 2010, 11:38:16 AMI did, in the submission thread I pointed out all of the reasons why I didn't upload which sheets.

I wasn't really active the past days.... I am sorry, can you remember what was wrong? :D

Nakah

You could literally just go to the submission thread for this update where you posted the songs, it's the last post I made in the thread before it got de-stickied.

Edit* Nevermind, it's easier to post it in here:

Quote from: Nakah on August 11, 2010, 09:22:22 AMTreeckodude, I couldn't update your first three arrangements listed this time around because the links don't match and need to be fixed.

Dahans, I couldn't update your "Victory Road" arrangement yet because the midi link brought me to a file called "Cherrygrove City." That also needs to be fixed.

Another Edit* Hugo or Concerto, do you think I could gain access to the facebook account for the sake of posting update notices and news and what not. That's a great way to spread news out to the people.

Formatting looks pretty good, though.

Edit** Concerto or Hugo, do you think I could gain access the the NSM facebook account for the purpose of posting update notices and news and what not? That's a great way to spread news to attract more people.

The Deku Trombonist

It doesn't really work if you do it seeing as it won't pop up on the FB home pages of fans as a recent post. Gimme a minute, I'll do it. I may delete your post though (sorry) seeing as it will look a bit silly having two people posting the same thing.

Master_Z

The Route 38 on the site uploaded isn't the updated one. A few weeks ago, I fixed Dahan's version. It's in his thread.

Nakah

Quote from: masterz13 on August 11, 2010, 02:37:05 PMThe Route 38 on the site uploaded isn't the updated one. A few weeks ago, I fixed Dahan's version. It's in his thread.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

triforceguy1

Sorry to seem like a nag, but when's the next update, you guys said it was going to be last Monday but it wasn't?

thanks
leon

Nakah

Last week's update was skipped due to neither Concerto nor I having the time to complete the update, but now that I have everything that was an immediate priority for college taken care of, I'll make the update by some time tonight.

dahans

triforceguy1

Quote from: Nakah on August 23, 2010, 12:45:40 PMLast week's update was skipped due to neither Concerto nor I having the time to complete the update, but now that I have everything that was an immediate priority for college taken care of, I'll make the update by some time tonight.

Thanks, I knew you wouldn't let us all down ;)