News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Back to school

Started by Zintendo, August 09, 2010, 09:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zintendo

:( I have an idea for a youtube poop
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

SlowPokemon

School today, my first day as a sophomore at South Forsyth High School, was pretty sucky. We got agenda books, but they were short two and I didn't get one ;D.

We played those stupid "get-to-know-you" games all day (all they do is embarrass kids, and no one ever gets to know anyone).  :D

I have no classes with anyone I know well, including lunch. :)

Why am I smiling throughout all of this?

I like to keep a positive attitude. xD

Besides, it's really not that bad.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Im going to a school where I only know 3 others out of 17,000... so I can kinda relate a bit!

At our graduation, they ran out of diploma holders after the Ls... so they had to recycle a single diploma holder for like the other half of the students... haha

Everyone across the country heads back to school this and next week... everyone here starts after labor day (except my school, since it was private... they start on the 30th), but you are all so lucky you get out in May

SlowPokemon

Yeah, May TWENTY-EIGHTH.
We still have a shorter summer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Yay, no more school!

Though, something even worse (in some aspects) awaits... and then there's studies from next year on. And after that, I *shudder* need to get a life.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 09, 2010, 02:12:33 PMYeah, May TWENTY-EIGHTH.
We still have a shorter summer.

That's three days before my birthday!

I got "out" May 27th, but I didnt graduate until June 5th... and I start class September 20th! So I have a LOOOOOONG summer!!

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 09, 2010, 02:18:27 PMYay, no more school!

Though, something even worse (in some aspects) awaits... and then there's studies from next year on. And after that, I *shudder* need to get a life.

University?

Harvest

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 09, 2010, 02:08:30 PMWe played those stupid "get-to-know-you" games all day (all they do is embarrass kids, and no one ever gets to know anyone).  :D

Those piss me off so much :P
-

Ruto

They still do that in college >__>

It's not like I can remember anyone's name anyway...they're all called Caitlin, Kevin, Andrew, etc so they won't glare at me if I guess wrong. There was this one class where I didn't know anybody all semester.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 10, 2010, 01:46:18 PMThey still do that in college >__>

It's not like I can remember anyone's name anyway...they're all called Caitlin, Kevin, Andrew, etc so they won't glare at me if I guess wrong. There was this one class where I didn't know anybody all semester.

that sucks. im gonna have to do that for orientation (i did it for my first orientation, too)... and it sucks you have to be with them ALL semester... our school is on the quarter system, meaning you're with people you dont know for less time, but you have mid-terms five weeks after class starts

Cobraroll

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 09, 2010, 02:20:45 PMUniversity?

Military service first. Then university. After that, we'll see. It's six years into the future, but...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 10, 2010, 01:56:25 PMMilitary service first. Then university. After that, we'll see. It's six years into the future, but...

Is it mandated by your government (cause your in Denmark, if im not mistaken)... it seems if thats true all the Scandinavian countries require it (cause JaMaHa is in Finlandia... haha, and he's doing the same thing)

Zintendo

Funny, I get stoned walking to school, it helps me not have adhd as bad and pay attention. 
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

Harvest

Quote from: Zintendo on August 10, 2010, 08:19:13 PMFunny, I get stoned walking to school, it helps me not have adhd as bad and pay attention. 

Bullshit, what the hell are you smoking?
-

Ruto

This guy at my high school used to come in stoned. I'm not kidding.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

The Final rehersal before our spring concert, a guitarist and bassist came in 30 minutes late to rehersal and were stoned off their asses... and they were just laughing the entire time (and they SUCKED... even though they were really good without marijuana)