News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Back to school

Started by Zintendo, August 09, 2010, 09:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I'm packing after I get off work today!!!!

I'm going to have a blast moving in tomorrow!!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Clanker37 on September 08, 2011, 03:28:16 AMI have a locker, but I don't use it.

Lockers are free as long as you register and put a lock on it. Nver really have to use it since my bag is HUGE.

Just a random question, does your school have Muck up Day? Where the graduating year messes around doing things like scaring younger kids and stuff?

lol freshman friday, used to be horrible but this year it was nothing. Completely fake and stupid. This year's seniors aren't creative at all.

Quote from: Winter on September 08, 2011, 12:38:29 PMWe just have Senior prank week. Where different cliques of seniors will all do something that is usually illegal to the school. Hopefully they're creative with it.

Lol we have had some interesting ones. And some more interesting ideas.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I'm loving senior year because all the teachers are so laid back and my schedule is set up perfectly so I can get all my AP and Calculus homework done right before the classes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

My friend is letting me use her locker omg ;_; YAY NO BACK PAIN FROM HEAVY BOOKS
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

There's an exercise in my math class which involves finding the max and min IVs for a bred Pikachu's speed.

Clanker37

Quote from: JaMaHa on September 15, 2011, 06:15:50 AMThere's an exercise in my math class which involves finding the max and min IVs for a bred Pikachu's speed.
I want your Maths class

Ruto

I heard there was a fire in one of the chem labs today and the whole school was evacuated from the building. So there were several thousand students standing all over the street and blocking traffic for about 20 minutes.

Quote from: JaMaHa on September 15, 2011, 06:15:50 AMThere's an exercise in my math class which involves finding the max and min IVs for a bred Pikachu's speed.

Lol xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Bumping again ;D

It's back to school tomorrow for me. I have no idea if I have classes with friends or anything. I'll probably have a pretty stressful day tomorrow, but nbd. It's my last first day of school!! When I joined, I was still a freshman, that's crazy.

Nebbles

I start college next month! College! Where did the time go?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Hopefully not into the wastebasket -_o

I need to concentrate on my grades this year. Because the bank is being a dick about my parents' restaurant all of a sudden even though my dad has perfect credit... so it looks like they won't be able to help me much in college.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2012, 05:07:01 PMIt's back to school tomorrow for me.

Same thing here, pal.
*Dawn of the First Day*
   4 years remaining

Ninja'd x2

K-NiGhT

I start on the 23rd. I have excite, but at the same time I also dread this year. I wonder why.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

College starts on the 20th. Should be pretty sweet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

School started 11th grade 2 days ago!!!!

First period = Gifted Language Arts
Second period = Men's Chorus
Third period = Gifted Accelerated Integrated Pre-Cal
Fourth period = Guided Study / Lunch
Fifth period = AP Computer Science
Sixth period = Pre-AP Latin (Latin III)
Seventh period = CP Physics

Yeah, about that.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Hmm, let's see..
1st Music Theory/Composition I (I needed an easy class)
2nd AP Biology
3rd AP Latin Vergil
4th Economics / Lunch
5th Math IV
6th Engineering Applications
7th AP Literature/Composition