Back to school

Started by Zintendo, August 09, 2010, 09:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

I had forgotten what a sausage fest this school is.

A math lecture consisting of electric-, communications-, automation- and IT engineer students. I counted 3 women in the whole class.

SuperFireKirby

lol engineering classes and wimmins. In our drafting class last year, when a girl would walk into the classroom, aboot half the class would hide under the tables say to the teacher "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MR. JOHNSON, THERE'S A GIRL IN HERE. WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?"

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on September 05, 2011, 11:12:02 PMI had forgotten what a sausage fest this school is.

A math lecture consisting of electric-, communications-, automation- and IT engineer students. I counted 3 women in the whole class.

Ohh it can't be worse than the military...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

2 of my 14 students were women in the military.

But still, slightly better - but still bad.

Greg

Welp, school starts for me today.

DrP

I know so many woman engineers... Apparently, though our Engineering school is male dominated (the entire school is a 54/46 m/f ratio), there are still lots of wimminz in class. My friends tell me there are usually 4-6 wimminz in a class of 25, so it's not super terrible.

Nebbles

The first day of school went well! :D I've got 3 classes with my best friend, my teachers seem nice... though my locker is in a shitty location.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

I have a top locker 'cause I'm just that tall. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

My locker is nowhere near my glasses, except for gym. e_e Not even near my bus. IT DIDN'T OPEN EITHER

KefkaticFanatic

I never used my locker throughout all of high school.  Too inconvenient to have to go and swap books out and load up and whatnot.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I hate carrying tons of crap, and also, I wouldn't want to carry around stinky gym clothes all day.

KefkaticFanatic

Ha, didn't get your PE over with freshman/sophomore year huh? :P
[That's why you keep it in a separate bag]

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Nope. Here, we get PE all 4 years.

And yeah, I use a separate bag, but gym is going to be rigorous this year, so my clothes are gonna stink. :I

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 06, 2011, 04:00:45 PMI never used my locker throughout all of high school.  Too inconvenient to have to go and swap books out and load up and whatnot.

This. This year I didn't even buy a locker.

Quote from: Nebbles on September 06, 2011, 04:20:59 PMNope. Here, we get PE all 4 years.

I hate your life D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.