News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Back to school

Started by Zintendo, August 09, 2010, 09:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

That's still better than my schedule.

Roz~

I didn't say I think my schedule sucks, just that I don't feel like I'm going to do much because of all that free time I have.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

And I'm saying it cause I'm in class for 25 hours a week. Arrrrgn.

And don't worry.... you'll be reading a lot and you will will probably be doing homework or papers to fill in the void.

I found that planning out blocks of time each day are quite helpful.

starrgrl24

I am taking:
-music theory III
-ear training III
-music lab
-applied piano
-applied composition
-intro to music technology
-environmental biology
-world ensemble

isn't being music major fun? :D I actually have a lot more free time than my 1st two semesters, so that means I have plenty of time to practice up for my transfer auditions. (I go to a community college ._.) I go back to college august 29.

I like chocolate. :3

Winter

awesome lineup

minus biology, that is epic :D

KefkaticFanatic

If you're serious about music engineering you should be taking at least math right now.

me irl
[close]

SWMadness

Psh, silly music majors.

I'm taking a lot of filler in my schedule, since I've got nearly all my major requirements and general elective classes out of way already, and the only biology class I'm actually taking is undergrad research with the department. So even though my schedule in terms of credit hours is a lot lighter than previous years, I'm not really looking forward to the sheer amount of writing I'm going to need to do.

Oh well, at least I got awesome roommates this time around. :D

starrgrl24

Quote from: Winter on August 20, 2011, 10:54:40 PMawesome lineup

minus biology, that is epic :D

yeaah...the biology totally killed the fun. :P

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 20, 2011, 10:57:29 PMIf you're serious about music engineering you should be taking at least math right now.

I'ma get my associate's degree soo...I'm pretty much forced into these classes. 0= I already took intro to statistics which was an easy class. I plan to slip into calculus during the summer. xD

I like chocolate. :3

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, you don't want to be not taking math for extended periods of time though.  You'll get very rusty and have to relearn things.

me irl
[close]

Winter

SuperFireKirby

First day of school today.

etfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Saria

Two weeks and three days.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MassiveMayhem

Idk, I start after labor day, whenever that is.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP