News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Back to school

Started by Zintendo, August 09, 2010, 09:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2011, 11:47:10 AMBecause I was ticked off at Spanish with its dumb masculine and feminine words.
And French is a dead language.
Sorry Roz, it's true ::)

Haha I know. I prefer English. The only nice thing about French is that it's a lot harder to learn than English, therefore I am lucky since I had to learn English instead of French. Plus it makes it a lot easier to learn Spanish. ;o

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2011, 10:13:15 AMI can't take it until spring quarter because they don't offer the level I'm at until then :\
I could attempt to make it into 2nd year right off the bat, but it might not be a wise decision as I'm already going to be doing a lot of work in my chem and math courses.

And wtf roz, so little D:

Hmm I'm pretty sure I could take it right away, but I want to see if I'll have a lot of work to do or not. Plus there is some kind of special course, 3 weeks where you "live" in Japanese, from 8 to 4. I think I'll take that... but it's only available sometimes in May.
Also yeah it's really small D: I'm going to edit mah pictar.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

I should probably figure out my schedule.

And try to remember what they taught me. Considering it's mostly replaced by artillery measurements.

Dude

School starts tomorrow. :-\

Nebbles

^ That blows.

School starts Sept 7th. -sigh- I can't wait to see all my friends again, but I'm not looking forward to all the work and load that comes with senior year. God. I'll be choosing my college this year.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

I head back to school on September 9th, though school doesn't start until the 19th. I have a small job to do when I head back and then off to a 21 unit quarter (kill me nao)

KefkaticFanatic

Aren't you paying extra for that...?

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Mathematics S3
Basics of Measurement Technology A
Electronics I
Electronic Measurements
Static Field Theory
Basics of Programming 1 (Python)

That should keep me busy until christmas.

KefkaticFanatic

What the.  They teach you programming in Python?  That's just odd.

me irl
[close]

Ragster2448

Boo yah, first day of school has been canceled. Major power-outage around here, the only bad part is the I'm left electricity-less :P Thank God we have a generator.

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 14, 2011, 12:08:41 PMAren't you paying extra for that...?
Nope. In-State students get up to 29 units with the flat fee, but out of staters pay per unit. (We have CA taxpayer subsidy, that's why)

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 14, 2011, 02:58:16 PMWhat the.  They teach you programming in Python?  That's just odd.

I know.

master_gamer38

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 14, 2011, 02:58:16 PMWhat the.  They teach you programming in Python?  That's just odd.

I love Python! I can totally understand how it's odd though. It's not really a useful language..
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

ETFROXX

Go back to school in a week.

Bespinben

Summer term just finished for me. Now I get 2 weeks and back I go! *Hoorah*
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jamaha

Quote from: master_gamer38 on August 15, 2011, 03:18:48 AMI love Python! I can totally understand how it's odd though. It's not really a useful language..

Well, the purpose of the class is to teach the basics of programming. And since Python is really easy, I guess it's justified.

Still, would've preferred a language that's actually useful. Sure there's C after Python but....meh, still have to spend time with the damn Python.