News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Back to school

Started by Zintendo, August 09, 2010, 09:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on August 10, 2010, 08:49:34 PMThis guy at my high school used to come in stoned. I'm not kidding.

My brother used to go to high school while he was completely drunk. Some of my friends do that too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

it seems most of us are the normal ones who dont smoke/drink/do drugs to an extensive amount (except i do none at all  ;D)

One month and two days until I leave for school

When does everyone else go back?

KefkaticFanatic

I don't go back until early September, but I have to start working on the outline for my IB paper plus IB History and IB Lit summer work as well as college + scholarship apps and essays.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

My friend said her accounting professor came to class drunk before. So the professor walked to the board kind of messy-looking and then starts scribbling stuff no one could read on the board, read the same chapter to the class several times, insisted she was fine...then someone stepped out and got the academic dean to sit in during the lesson. After a few minutes, the dean told everyone to leave so she can talk to the professor. My friend took her time packing up her stuff and heard part of their conversation. The professor got fired >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

ouch... i hope my accounting professors wont do that! not to mention my psych class is taught by the department head, but i actually want to see a professor do that or something just once!

Nakah

Quote from: Zintendo on August 10, 2010, 08:19:13 PMFunny, I get stoned walking to school, it helps me not have adhd as bad and pay attention. 

Hahaha. I can relate to this.

You'd all be surprised how many kids are actually stoned in the morning at school, you just only notice the obvious idiots who can't hide it well.

I've always concealed myself well enough to never be noticed.

Lol, highschool.

SlowPokemon

Woo! I just missed my friends in the cafeteria or something on the first day! We DO have lunch together! No classes... but lunch is better anyway! :D

Quote:

"Yay for me!"
-Luigi, NSMB DS

Always thought that line was funny... now I can use it!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

ONE YEAR LATER

Thread revival and stuff.

Yeah. So school starts tomorrow for me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Sorry to disappoint you, but I got another 2 weeks of holiday

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

KefkaticFanatic

I don't leave till September 22 and school doesn't even start till October

-____-

me irl
[close]

Saria

School starts on September 8th for me. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jamaha

September 5th!

Maybe.

EDIT: OH AND THEY CANCELLED JAVA! Now I'm forced to take Python which I could've done last year. Meh.

KefkaticFanatic

Oooh, now you can use a language which makes Java look like the most streamlined thing ever!

me irl
[close]