News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcL08PXkKIo

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SO MUCH WANT.

MasterProX

Quote from: Dude on February 03, 2012, 10:56:23 AMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcL08PXkKIo

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SO MUCH WANT.

o_______o

On a side note, I've been playing a lot less Touhou lately... how sad. Don't even know why either, maybe I'm just too lazy and I spend all my time trying to get money now...

MasterProX

Oh look, a double post, I'm so evil.

So, my retard friend keeps saying that Touhou sucks, and that I'm retarded for liking it.  I told him it's my opinion, but he keeps saying that Touhou sucking is a fact so you can't have an opinion.  Apparently, since it's not "extremely popular", he says it can't be good.  He says that Touhou is just "a bunch of girls dodging colorful rice shit which they shoot out of their asses and say 'I don't like you, I'm going to kill you for my sister' so it sucks".  If anyone ever asks what Touhou is, he says it's a crappy series for people with no life that no one knows about because it sucks.

SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME.

Dude

*Looks at your age*

Oh. Now I see why. Most 12-14 year olds have no idea what they're talking about. I just think your friends just need to mature a little bit before they see the awesomeness that is Touhou.

And don't freak out when they say stuff like that. They feed on your anger.

Jub3r7

And anyways, who WOULDN'T want to play a game with flying females shooting rice out of their asses?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Quote from: MasterProX on February 15, 2012, 04:39:04 PMApparently, since it's not "extremely popular", he says it can't be good. 
For me, the unpopular games always seem to be the really good ones. You might call them "hidden gems" or something like that. I wouldn't get concerned that if a game isn't popular that it isn't good. Most of my favorite games are painfully underrated.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Cobraroll

Quote from: MasterProX on February 15, 2012, 04:39:04 PMOh look, a double post, I'm so evil.

So, my retard friend keeps saying that Touhou sucks, and that I'm retarded for liking it.  I told him it's my opinion, but he keeps saying that Touhou sucking is a fact so you can't have an opinion.  Apparently, since it's not "extremely popular", he says it can't be good.  He says that Touhou is just "a bunch of girls dodging colorful rice shit which they shoot out of their asses and say 'I don't like you, I'm going to kill you for my sister' so it sucks".  If anyone ever asks what Touhou is, he says it's a crappy series for people with no life that no one knows about because it sucks.

SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME.

Known as "trolling" (derived from "trawling", drifting around waiting for something/somebody being caught in the net).

Basically, he says so just because he enjoys your reaction. If you calmly reply "sure, that's your opinion" each time he brings it up, he'll quit bitching after a while. You see the same thing on the Internet all the time (I personally think it should be an offence punished with papercut-induced loss of fingernails, but that's just me).

To sum it up, it's part of human nature to enjoy hating things. Twilight, America, hipsters, lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, George Bush, hip hop music, atheists, Biblical literacy, PETA, Barbie dolls, everything that's "mainstream" etc, etc. Each of these things have a large amount of anti-fans dedicating their lives to spew out an endless rant to whoever wants to listen. Touhou appears to be your friend's thing. Just be quiet about it, and he'll stop. In a few years, unless he grows up surrounded by his peers, he'll feel properly stupid about it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MasterProX

Quote from: Cobraroll on February 16, 2012, 05:33:21 AMIf you calmly reply "sure, that's your opinion" each time he brings it up, he'll quit bitching after a while.

I've tried that, but like I stated earlier "he says that Touhou sucking is a fact, therefore my opinion is worthless".

Oh, he owes me $250 too.

Jub3r7

"Touhou sucks"
"You owe me 250$." could be a response. XD

also wait why

MasterProX

He broke my 3DS a while back on my birthday (ouch) and I couldn't get the L and R buttons to work after that. Since he said he wouldn't be getting a 3DS two weeks later on HIS birthday, and since I couldn't get a use out of mine, I gave it to him. He used his magic and got it working again though. He was gonna pay back $200 to help me get a new one, but my mom and dad were fucking retarded enough to tell him to keep his money.

So now, whenever I bring it up, he says he doesn't owe me any money since my parents bought it for me (so it wasn't my money) and they didn't want it anyway back then.

Oh, now back to Touhou.

Today I tried telling my "friend" to just accept my opinion, but "everyone in this class hates Touhou, so you can't have an opinion about it since it's a fact that it sucks". He wouldn't stop bothering me throughout the whole day by saying "Touhou sucks" or "if Touhou was good enough, it'd be popular, but it's not" or "Touhou doesn't have as many likes on FB as Zelda or Mario so Touhou sucks". THEN he CONTINUES talking about how I will never get a GF and my "liking of a crappy series that no one knows about and uploading YT videos that no one cares about" makes me retarded.

...I guess all I can do now is kill him.

Dude

Stop talking to him. It's that easy.

MasterProX

Sadly I don't think that's possible since he sits near me in nearly all our classes, but aside from that we're still best friends and everything.

Jub3r7

Quote from: MasterProX on February 16, 2012, 03:57:54 PMToday I tried telling my "friend" to just accept my opinion, but "everyone in this class hates Touhou, so you can't have an opinion about it since it's a fact that it sucks". He wouldn't stop bothering me throughout the whole day by saying "Touhou sucks" or "if Touhou was good enough, it'd be popular, but it's not" or "Touhou doesn't have as many likes on FB as Zelda or Mario so Touhou sucks".
My response would be, "Sounds like you're more obsessed with Touhou then I am. o.o"

MasterProX

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 16, 2012, 09:44:14 PMMy response would be, "Sounds like you're more obsessed with Touhou then I am. o.o"

I was thinking about that earlier.  Next time he brings up Touhou, I'ma try that.