Dude

Legos

Pronounced like reason?
That was simple.

Dude

Not really,

Japanese vowels are like this:
Ah "a"
Eh "e" (sounds sorta like English "a", but without the "ee" at the end)
Ee "i" (sounds like English "e")
Oh "o"
Ooh "u"

So, it would be more like "Reeh sehn"

Legos

I will learn Japanese soon.

I just Google Translated ã,Œã,,せã,"・うどã,"ã'ã,,ã,"・ã,¤ãƒŠãƒ , which is Reisen Udongein Inaba. That "Listen" button helped.
The way she says it is like "ray sin." These names aren't easy.

KefkaticFanatic

Japanese pronunciation is easy because it never changes based on situation or anything.  The emphasis on a sound may change based on the intended meaning of the word, but that's not hard to figure out.

me irl
[close]

triforced1

Aren't most of the time 'r's are pronounced like 'l's? Or kind of a 'd' sound? I'm taking Japanese next year.

KefkaticFanatic

The "r" sound is this funky in-between r and l sound.  You can't really properly describe it as it's pretty unique.  Find some sample of speaking somewhere and you'll hear it.

me irl
[close]

triforced1

I see what you mean. It's almost like a tongue roll, but not...

Qew

Before japanese I couldn't roll my "r"s except with liquid sounds like "dracula"

then one day I said "jibun o kuroshite!" and it rolled perfectly.

That's why japanese will forever be awesome. Italian didn't do squat for rolling "r"s.

BTW I used to pronounce it "too hoo" until I learned the rules of Hepburn Romaji and how the "u" elongates the sound. So it's really to~ho~

Jub3r7

Someone link me to Direct X because after downloading tons of programs I've suddenly become wary of viruses.

No really, I downloaded some ace attorney thing the other day that came from a legitimate fan base and my screen started spazzing out.
It went away when I restart the computer. I don't want to repeat that incident.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Jub3r7

lolwat
Oh well, I can pretty much guess what it means. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Top one fullscreen
second-fourth are windowed but just different sizes.

Legos

"Download Complete. TH12.8 has finished downloading."

YESSSSS

Edit: Holy... I started with Normal. Wow. That's a lot of bullets.
Should I go back to Easy modo?

Dude

HEY EVERYONE!

LET'S NETPLAY TOUHOU HACK AND SLASH.
GET THE BETA ENGLISH VERSION HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7H3449X

You need to install "mspkothic_1.ttf" file or "Touhou Hack and Slash.exe" won't display item names and stuff correctly.

Aaand the dialogue will be done sometime soon, so I'll upload what needs to be changed in your files when the time comes.

I'll be in a chatroom if/when we start this up.
Beginners in IRCing: Just type "/join #thhas" when you go to the chatroom from NSM's homepage and I'll hopefully be there... eventually.