News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Jetsfantasy

Hey, I'm a fellow Touhou addict, especially the music. So I arrange the lovely ZUN music into sheet music for everyone. If you guys would like, listen to my arrangements and give me your opinion.
Though I have a question though for you fellow players

Has Touhou (or Seihou) increased your skill in other games?

Dude

Hmm, I've gotten better at most games since I started playing, but not by much. It's probably just me getting better at things, not Touhou.

So idk.

Qew

playing SA got me better as EOSD ^_^;

SA is so fast, can't believe I finally beat it...

Dude

Who else thinks Yoshika gains too much HP from those spirits when you face her? Like her last spell, it's almost impossible to beat without bombing!

Dude

Dude

Mashi

Not enough bullets.
Also, Aya must be taking some high quality pictures with the boss covered in danmaku.

Dude

TH13 is out, anyone got it yet?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Sorry, I was asleep.

TH13: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3UTPZK37

Beat easy mode already! ^^;

Mashi

This was extraordinarily disappointing.  Granted, I only got up to Stage 5 on Normal, but I would attribute every death due to boredom to be honest.  ZUN didn't make the game any more difficult at all. :(
And Youmu has the worst focus attack still.

But nonetheless, at least you're content, Doodle. :P

Qew

Zun probably had to make it easier for Sanae (she kept nagging him and witholding dinner until he made a game *cough* his girlfriend could beat).

Jub3r7

Only slightly on topic, but what should I use to open a .rar file?
Bit Zipper trial is annoying and WE doesn't open them/doesn't show up on the list of programs.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

lolwut

WinRAR obviously.

me irl
[close]