News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Mashi

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 14, 2015, 04:37:58 PMbump for shit-tier 2hu discussion

what the hell kind of fairy dresses up in an american flag and a jester's hat what the fuck

In all seriousness, I wasn't expecting that. At all.

InsigTurtle

one of her spellcards, "獄符「スターアンドストライプ」" literally translates as 'prison sign "stars and stripes"'. plus 獄 could be an abbreviation for 地獄 meaning 'hell'.

Dude

Well the US locks up more people than we need to so

Dude

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Excuse me while I order my ps4

WaluigiTime64

Me: OK, so "Fire Bird - Flying Phoenix" is the easy one, just gotta worry about "Possessed by Phoenix" and "Hourai Doll".

Proceeds to royally screw up Flying Phoenix, and then capture both Possessed by Phoenix and Hourai Doll.

My first successful run of the Imperishable Night Extra Stage in a nutshell. For the most part it was absolute crap, then the last two spell cards appeared.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

Congrats.

I still need to do LoLK's extra but lazyyy

WaluigiTime64

I need to play LoLK at some point. It just seems so hard and cheap.

I guess it's on to PCB's Extra Stage(s). I haven't even beaten that game 1cc on Normal. Shouldn't be too hard though.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

I'm not normal.

I will say this once, and once only:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In all seriousness, that Extra Stage was one of the hardest things I've ever beaten. Welp, at least I get Infinite Bragging Rights, so I'm satisfied with this.

Maelstrom

If I want to play this series, where should I start?

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

But....but... I wanted one of the (more) main line games....