News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Hmm...

I'd say PoFV has the best representation of her but it's hard to just pick up and play.
If you want the script of her scenario, It's on the Touhou Wiki. I can link it if you want.
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Phantasmagoria_of_Flower_View/Story/Cirno%27s_Scenario

Dude

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FireArrow

I downloaded Touhou Hisoutensoku. Am I cool now?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

does that mean you're playing it now

FireArrow

Yeah, I am ^_^ This is a really awesome fighting game, first one where characters have more projectiles than melee hits. I can't figure out how to combine SWR and Hisoutensoku though, so I just play them separately.

Dude

have you tried hopeless masquerade yet

it's like swr+b moves as specials from super smash bros+flyinggggg

it's awsm

FireArrow

Haha, not entirely interested as the only reason I picked this up was they have it at the gamers club at school, so my friends and I wanted to try it. Doesn't SWR already have flying though?

Dude

I mean there's no ground.

Well, I guess you could call it the third wall, but yeah the default position on the playing field is in the air.

It's super fun.

FireArrow

Oh, woah, that's cool.

MasterProX

I actually don't like Hopeless Masquerade because of the flying. The controls feel too... loose. I'll just stick to Hisoutensoku for now...

Quote from: Dude on April 15, 2014, 11:40:57 AM
Dammit, Seija.

Dude

Dude

Dude

So I made a musical in tomodachi life with a bunch of the main characters singing about Yukari being a lazy cow and it's amazing.

InsigTurtle

bump for shit-tier 2hu discussion

what the hell kind of fairy dresses up in an american flag and a jester's hat what the fuck

In all seriousness, I wasn't expecting that. At all.

Dude

What did you just say about best gril??

She is best and you know it.

Also hot topic girl is gr8 too