Which Nintendo character will you sleep with tonight? (Game)

Started by Ruto, August 01, 2010, 05:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

When I was young, my parents said the Simpsons were an educational show by teaching you what not to do.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

I never liked family guy until i turned about 15, but it definitely isn't my favorite show, I'd only watch it occasionally
Quote from: Ruto on October 23, 2010, 07:36:59 AMThis thread is getting hard for me to follow o_O

I can't understand kids myself these days. When I was 11, the girls thought the guys were gross and we refrained from using words that even seemed remotely phallic.  I BLAME FAMILY GUY AND HANNAH MONTANA >:(
Not necessarily hannah montana, I think its a mixture of the internet and all of the "role models" out there.

That might not be it either, i never used the internet at 11 :/ but i was the same way. i also didnt wtch family guy... or hannah montana... well probably cause she didnt exist

And saria, at least all they're doing in public is hugging. and by the start of 8th grade, MAYBE end of 7th grade, ill bet they're doing alot more

Winter

Winter

Oh shush, you'll be one of them! only 15% of kids make it out of middle school innocent.

at least out here :p

Winter

Winter

Really? haha I don't remember that, but i remember getting impa, lol

Winter

Wait i was thinking of toon link's grandma, not impa, haha

Winter

Yeah she made link watch too, and if i remember correctly, Jub3r7 was in on it.

Winter

Um. well sadly I hve another 2 hours and 13 minutes to sit at the computer (charging my ankle monitor) so I can quite easily pass for bored too, anyway this is a game so.... POST

Winter

Winter

Winter

Jub3r7

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 23, 2010, 01:06:38 PMWait i was thinking of toon link's grandma, not impa, haha
QuoteDid she give elixir to linky?
QuoteYeah she made link watch too, and if i remember correctly, Jub3r7 was in on it.

I had to hide under the bed until it was over...

Jub3r7

Jub3r7