News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Good game Will, but you shouldn't have tried so hard to cover yourself with drp's wolf info. Our whole conversation last night was me trying to deceive you into thinking I had no directions, and I was hoping you would switch your vote to me from maestro after saying how maestro would be gone starting today. Oh well, well played.

askalice23

thinking back i shouldnt have brought twg up last night :P.... i deffinatly screwed myself over last night.... but i knew maestro was the guardian and i was banking on you seerig mg.

bad draw for the wolves though wry dies quick then you seered drp. with only 4 people being active it was only a matter of time.

master_gamer38

Wow, SFK, this is your first game that you haven't died by like night 3 isn't it?
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

This might as well be the post game thread now.

DrP

Quote from: Nakah on August 11, 2010, 11:51:33 AMThis might as well be the post game thread now.

I know im not supposed to talk, but can I post on the post game thread... or am i still dead?

Nakah

SlowPokemon

Hahaha! Is askalice already dead?

Either way, I played that game horribly. But still made it through... O__O

So, at least that was only my first game, I have an excuse... That was pretty fun!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

You played pretty well actually for a first game. Your guesses were usually on par with what the majority of other 'vets' were thinking and you were right about askalice being the last wolf in your PM to me, although I was already planning on seering him at that point.

For the people who actually played, this game didn't go so badly.

DrP

Quote from: Nakah on August 11, 2010, 01:42:50 PMYou played pretty well actually for a first game. Your guesses were usually on par with what the majority of other 'vets' were thinking and you were right about askalice being the last wolf in your PM to me, although I was already planning on seering him at that point.

cause i was the one who told him... BACKSTABBER! haha.

I still have to learn some things for the next game (and i have a list of 4 scenarios i made up... they are pretty cool), but ill be ready!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 11, 2010, 01:44:29 PMcause i was the one who told him... BACKSTABBER! haha.

I still have to learn some things for the next game (and i have a list of 4 scenarios i made up... they are pretty cool), but ill be ready!

Nah, remember? I had already guessed that askalice was the last wolf.

Quote from: Nakah on August 11, 2010, 01:42:50 PMYou played pretty well actually for a first game. Your guesses were usually on par with what the majority of other 'vets' were thinking and you were right about askalice being the last wolf in your PM to me, although I was already planning on seering him at that point.

I am most humbled, Nakah. :)

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 11, 2010, 01:46:58 PMNah, remember? I had already guessed that askalice was the last wolf.

I am most humbled, Nakah. :)

And you'd thought you would've died early... its usually the most vocal ones die first, which i deduced

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Blarghenpoop.  SAMURAIS WIN.  Sorry I was never able to write the stories, I'm at the moment trying to get a job which explains the lack of time.  :(  MVP goes to Nakah seering two wolves.

ETFROXX

Sorry I didn't really play guys... I feel bad. D:

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon