News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

I think it's safe to say it's going to be an insta. Let's call it Night now and get a head start so that when Concerto is ready he can just update the thread to the next Day.

DrP

ok...

urk!

-soul floats into the sky-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I-I-I-INSTA!
Day 3 is over, it is now Night 4.  Night 4 ends Tuesday at 10:00 Pm MDT.  Hopefully I'll have the story updated by that time.

Nakah

Please don't forget my seering pm

IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT.

Nakah

If I were for some reason to die guys, someone else knows what to do.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Night 4 is over.  MaestroUGC is dead.  It is now Day 4.  Get your votes in by Thursday August 12th.  By 10:00PM MDT.

Nakah

Alright, thank you concerto.

Well until tonight, I was going to seer MG. I was fairly convinced he was the best candidate and a likely choice. Then I began to realize that askalice had a lot a wolf info from drp, that no one else had. This info leakage to askalice before drp died struck me as odd.

If drp was going to leak who was going to be wolfed, why not just reveal the last wolf.

That's when I started to put things together. So I talked to askalice tonight, and he told me drp said yesterday that he was going to wolf Maestro tonight.

Maestro was the Guardian. Requiescat in Pace.

So, I then asked him who I should seer tonight. This next part struck me as odd furthermore, because askalice did not once suggest that I seer him. A normal human would beg to be seer'd, just as MG asked me to do.

So at that point the conversation turned into slight deception on my part, as I swayed it in ways to give me more hints and clues. I then decided to switch my seering from MG to askalice.

What confirmed my next action wasn't so much the puzzle pieces I was being given, but rather, the fact that the game itself is being hosted by Concerto. For this reason, I decided to switch my seering from MG to askalice. Concerto hosting means the roles were probably hand selected. It was not by mere chance that I was the Seer, and that the final wolf was AskAlice.

MaestroUGC

Wow, this is easily the shortest game ever. A lucky reveal, and two well inferred seerings, bravo, glad I could help.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 10, 2010, 11:19:11 PMWow, this is easily the shortest game ever. A lucky reveal, and two well inferred seerings, bravo, glad I could help.

Hey! Youre dead, no posting! (well, so am i... but whatevs, the game is basically over)

Hopefully the next one will get drawn out further! I have a bunch of ideas for whoever the host is!!

And... I LOST!!!! WOO!

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

askalice23

Nakah

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 11, 2010, 12:00:23 AMHey! Youre dead, no posting! (well, so am i... but whatevs, the game is basically over

He's allowed one death post since he was wolfed. Silly.

SuperFireKirby

But those who were lynched are not allowed a deathpost. I should know, I got blammed for it a few games ago. This maybe the only game I manage to stay alive for the entire game. Woot.

Anyways, Askalice

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!