News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 08, 2010, 09:07:48 PMSorry again.  I'll update with a story tomorrow morning.  Just a few crazy things going atm.  No one died, as they were protected by the guardian.

*fixed

Nakah

Oh yeah by the way guys drp tried to wolf me because he thought Kotor was the guardian, but that's impossible because I would never seer the guardian, as that would be pointless because no one ever attempts to fake guardian since you can't benefit from doing that.

Wolf.

DrP

Who said it was me? Im not the one in charge here

You still have the final wolf that is running the show

Nakah

No, I was told by sources of your intentions. You tried to have me wolfed.

askalice23

so is it night or day????.... if its day i vote drp if its night then well nevermind that vote

DrP

Quote from: askalice23 on August 09, 2010, 09:32:34 AMso is it night or day????.... if its day i vote drp if its night then well nevermind that vote

Its the day time  ;D

master_gamer38

drp

also, Nakah, who did you seer?
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

Quote from: Nakah on August 08, 2010, 09:04:13 PMStop voting, it's not day time. Concerto you need to update the thread with who died and you need to send me my seering results. Then it can be day time. Otherwise, none of the votes count at the moment.

You guys seriously need to pay attention. It's not day time, it's not anything because Concerto hasn't updated the phase fully, meaning, I don't have any seering results.

Therefore no votes count.

master_gamer38

Well, he made a post, and we aren't able to tell if you got results or not.

Nakah

You didn't read though, that's what I was trying to point out. I had already said I didn't get the seering results on the past page and that the day phase can't happen right now because concerto didn't fulfill the night duties. Yet, people continue to vote.

I have to get the seering results, it's as easy an a pm, otherwise the night phase can't end yet.

When that happens, the game can proceed.

DrP

which means death to me!  ;D WOOHOO!

Concerto hasn't even written the stories either... maybe I should wolf him and get a new host... haha!

master_gamer38

Quote from: Nakah on August 09, 2010, 02:07:40 PMYou didn't read though, that's what I was trying to point out. I had already said I didn't get the seering results on the past page and that the day phase can't happen right now because concerto didn't fulfill the night duties. Yet, people continue to vote.

I have to get the seering results, it's as easy an a pm, otherwise the night phase can't end yet.

When that happens, the game can proceed.

Yes, but then he made a post, stating what happened with the wolfing. At which point I assumed he sent you your PM too.

Nakah

The results are in now though, and slowpokemon is green.

oh and drp

DrP

and im gonna vote for

drew... haha DP!

(You can all claim insta-lynch to save some time)

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.