News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

I'm not, I'm green. Go ahead and seer me and find out.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Okay, this is pretty ridiculous... night has been over for nearly 15 hours.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Nearing 18 hours and no sign of life from Concerto... hello?

What happened during Night 3, Concerto?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 08, 2010, 03:07:16 PMMaybe he was wolfed...

Yes, maybe so. The remaining ninjas probably took him out, since he was a secret seer or something

SuperFireKirby

Hey guys. I was away at summer camp and just realized I signed up for this game.

As far as I see, I'm still alive.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

you were saved by a bunch people....

we just have to resurrect concerto

SuperFireKirby

I wasn't really saved by anyone but okay mr. ninja.(apparently you were seer'd red)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Hey, sorry guys.  Night 3 is over, Day 3 is now.  Ends Monday, 10:00pm MDT.

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 08, 2010, 04:14:46 PMHey, sorry guys.  Night 3 is over, Day 3 is now.  Ends Monday, 10:00pm MDT.

So, who died?

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 04:13:55 PMI wasn't really saved by anyone but okay mr. ninja.(apparently you were seer'd red)

apparently so, or Nakah could just be out to get me. We shall find out soon enough!

SuperFireKirby

Well if Nakah is died you are definately a wolf.

I'm voting drpamplemousse for now.

So who died Concerto?

DrP

Even if I was a wolf, i wouldnt have any control since im the "newbie"

I'm gonna vote Slow... he's been sneaky when talking to me over PMs

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

Stop voting, it's not day time. Concerto you need to update the thread with who died and you need to send me my seering results. Then it can be day time. Otherwise, none of the votes count at the moment.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Sorry again.  I'll update with a story tomorrow morning.  Just a few crazy things going atm.  No one died, as they were protected by the seer.