News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2011, 12:06:10 PMAnyway nobody even mentioned the inconvenience of having pokeballs in the same pocket as items...

I don't find it inconvenient.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

I found the entire bag layout inconvenient. You had to click an item with your finger and then press cancel just to use the d pad to scroll down. I like using the d pad

DrP

I think HGSS had the best menu system, and if you add the scroll bar from BW and its even better

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on April 04, 2011, 12:19:36 PMI found the entire bag layout inconvenient. You had to click an item with your finger and then press cancel just to use the d pad to scroll down. I like using the d pad
no you don't. I could use the d-pad immediately when accessing the bag without having to do anything special.

Cobraroll

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2011, 12:06:10 PMDefinitely chandelure--it's a little frail but its sp. Atk beats even Porygon Z. Will also serve well against the elite four.

Yeah, I know Chandelure is way better than Simisear will ever be, stat-wise. However, would it be wise to switch a trained and somewhat powerful Pokémon for an untrained weak one at this point in the game? I mean, Simisear can pack a punch, while Litwick is rather lackustre at the moment. If I waited with training Litwick, it would go faster, but would I quickly run into a point where Simisear would struggle against in-game opponents?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 04, 2011, 12:42:00 PMI think HGSS had the best menu system, and if you add the scroll bar from BW and its even better

^This. Would be so awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I spend way too much time analyzing mobile phone OSes! I know the perfect menus and stuff!

SuperRiolu

You can become a mobile phone master, maybe write for CNet and do the reviews! Nevermind, you're going to work for KPMG, Deloitte or PwC, right?

I can't believe I am moving to the United States for a long time for school!

I've been playing White a lot and I really loved what they did! I love the two French travelers east of Opelucid City!

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

yep... that's the plan. I just had a pleasant conversation today with our campus recruiter from PwC... My job now is to go to some events and introduce myself to partners of the firms and NETWORK.

I can't believe it either, you're going to have a blast in bankrupt CA! When you come out here, you gotta visit your rival school down in San Luis Obispo!

I personally like a little better than black, but im finishing Black right now!

fingerz

Quote from: SuperRiolu on April 05, 2011, 06:46:16 PMI've been playing White a lot and I really loved what they did! I love the two French travelers east of Opelucid City!
Try playing the Japanese version. They speak English. Stupid Japanese, thinking we're oblivious. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

And the other hiker dude is French

They should have romanized Japanese for one of the hiker dudes

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on April 05, 2011, 10:50:02 PMTry playing the Japanese version. They speak English. Stupid Japanese, thinking we're oblivious. :P
Does that mean you think the French are oblivious? :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 06, 2011, 07:32:55 AMDoes that mean you think the French are oblivious? :P
Could be. :P

I'VE FINALLY STARTED PLAYING BLACK VERSION!! :D :D
Here is my team so far. I've beaten the first gym and now I'm off to the Dreamyard.

Oshawott - Lv. 16
Pansear - Lv. 10
Lillipup - Lv. 5
Patrat - Lv. 4
Purrloin - Lv. 4
------- - ---

I haven't thought about what I should have in my team except Oshawott, so does anyone have any suggestions?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]