News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2011, 12:06:10 PMAnyway nobody even mentioned the inconvenience of having pokeballs in the same pocket as items...

I don't find it inconvenient.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

I found the entire bag layout inconvenient. You had to click an item with your finger and then press cancel just to use the d pad to scroll down. I like using the d pad

DrP

I think HGSS had the best menu system, and if you add the scroll bar from BW and its even better

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on April 04, 2011, 12:19:36 PMI found the entire bag layout inconvenient. You had to click an item with your finger and then press cancel just to use the d pad to scroll down. I like using the d pad
no you don't. I could use the d-pad immediately when accessing the bag without having to do anything special.

Cobraroll

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2011, 12:06:10 PMDefinitely chandelure--it's a little frail but its sp. Atk beats even Porygon Z. Will also serve well against the elite four.

Yeah, I know Chandelure is way better than Simisear will ever be, stat-wise. However, would it be wise to switch a trained and somewhat powerful Pokémon for an untrained weak one at this point in the game? I mean, Simisear can pack a punch, while Litwick is rather lackustre at the moment. If I waited with training Litwick, it would go faster, but would I quickly run into a point where Simisear would struggle against in-game opponents?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 04, 2011, 12:42:00 PMI think HGSS had the best menu system, and if you add the scroll bar from BW and its even better

^This. Would be so awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I spend way too much time analyzing mobile phone OSes! I know the perfect menus and stuff!

SuperRiolu

You can become a mobile phone master, maybe write for CNet and do the reviews! Nevermind, you're going to work for KPMG, Deloitte or PwC, right?

I can't believe I am moving to the United States for a long time for school!

I've been playing White a lot and I really loved what they did! I love the two French travelers east of Opelucid City!

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

yep... that's the plan. I just had a pleasant conversation today with our campus recruiter from PwC... My job now is to go to some events and introduce myself to partners of the firms and NETWORK.

I can't believe it either, you're going to have a blast in bankrupt CA! When you come out here, you gotta visit your rival school down in San Luis Obispo!

I personally like a little better than black, but im finishing Black right now!

fingerz

Quote from: SuperRiolu on April 05, 2011, 06:46:16 PMI've been playing White a lot and I really loved what they did! I love the two French travelers east of Opelucid City!
Try playing the Japanese version. They speak English. Stupid Japanese, thinking we're oblivious. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

And the other hiker dude is French

They should have romanized Japanese for one of the hiker dudes

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on April 05, 2011, 10:50:02 PMTry playing the Japanese version. They speak English. Stupid Japanese, thinking we're oblivious. :P
Does that mean you think the French are oblivious? :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 06, 2011, 07:32:55 AMDoes that mean you think the French are oblivious? :P
Could be. :P

I'VE FINALLY STARTED PLAYING BLACK VERSION!! :D :D
Here is my team so far. I've beaten the first gym and now I'm off to the Dreamyard.

Oshawott - Lv. 16
Pansear - Lv. 10
Lillipup - Lv. 5
Patrat - Lv. 4
Purrloin - Lv. 4
------- - ---

I haven't thought about what I should have in my team except Oshawott, so does anyone have any suggestions?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]